Having problems with Huggies?

Huggies Customer Service Contacts

1877 648 2484 (USA and Canada)
1800 946 659 (United Kingdom)
1800 028 334 (Australia)
8800 200 5757 (Russia)
1800 821 188 (Malaysia)
1800 484 4437 (Singapore)
+1 972 281 1200 (United States)
+64 800 733 703 (New Zealand)
+44 800 083 0985 (UK & Rest Of Europe)
+852 23 333 543 (Hong Kong)
+62 800 122 5552 (Indonesia)
+63 884 6402 (Phillipines)
+82 800 227 007 (South Korea)
+66 22 303 131 (Thailand)
+84 839 979 639 (Vietnam)
+27 800 115 711 (South Africa)
P.O. Box 2020, Neenah

China
No.2, Jian'an Street, Economic & Tech Zone, Beijing, 100176, China

Turkey
AND Plaza İçerenköy Mahallesi, Umut Sokak No.10-12, D:13 Ataşehir, İstanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Huggies Customer Service. Initial Huggies complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Huggies above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Huggies. Discuss the issues you have had with Huggies and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Huggies huggies diapers

I have been waiting for huggies size 5 ever since last month. I have been told at numerous stores that due to huggies converging the girls and boys brand. That I have to wait uptill I don't know when.i have a 2year old. I don't trust pampers as a brand and not comfortable diapers. I need feedback asap. As I cannot wait as I am sure you can understand.

Await reply..

[protected]
Rose

Huggies overnight pull ups 3t-4t

This is the third case of Pull Ups that are supposed to be overnight protection, but leak out the sides throughout the night. Last night I had to wake my daughter up 3 separate times to change her due to leaking. The pull up is not full, but apparently they're not configured for kids who actually move in their sleep. Totally DISAPPOINTED in the product!

Huggies — diaper caused rash and exploded gel all over my son and he eat it and got sick (vomiting)

My sons diaper caused a rash and exploded gel all over him, his crib sheets, he also ate it before we noticed...

Huggies diapers

I bought a package of diapers and the pull tabs to keep the diapers on kept ripping off. I love the brand an usually dont have any issues, maybe it was just a faulty batch i got. I also love the wipes the natural care to be exact they are the only ones i can use without causing any irritation to my baby. I have 3 kids and pregnant with my 4th and have used huggies diapers and wipes with all of my children. I've had issues here an there with the diapers but this last time i had to throw away alot of unused diapers because the tabs came off an they couldn't be used. Anything would be helpful thank you!

Huggies Little Movers — pa-809203s

I'm dissatisfied with your product Huggies Little Movers. You claim your diapers are leak proff...

Huggies diapers

My daughter is 7 months old and I've been using huggies since day one. And I've used huggies on my son and my niece and nephew. Well I have purchased 2 packs of huggies recently and every time I use them she has had major blowouts! And before you say it's the size of the diaper it's not! I have been buying her size 2 and they fit fine because she is only 14 lbs. I've tried size 2 in other brands and she hasn't had a blowout in them! Not sure if you've changed something in your diapers but I think it's ridiculous that I've had to do complete wardrobe changes and scrub her car seat multiple times because your diapers are not holding up like they use too 😢

Huggies — huggies snug and dry diapers

My name is Sarah Henry. I purchase a box of huggies snug and dry diaper the barcode is [protected]. I am...

Whitby

Huggies pure wipes

I get the box of 12 Huggies pure wipes. I've been getting them since my little one was newborn and he's now 18 months! But I am not happy with the quality of the packs I am getting out of this box of wipes. My fingers going straight through them Nd they seem dryer than usual I have spent £9 on these and it's happening all the time I wouldn't mind if it was the odd one but every one is abut too much unfortunately. However I haven't got the packaging as I put them straight into storage out of the box :( so I can't return them to Asda where I bought them. Is there anything you can do to help please?

Huggies huggies original brand (red packet)

Good Afternoon,

about two months back I had a complaint regarding Huggies, the lady informed me that a voucher would be sent to my address, nothing came, then two weeks back I submitted another E-mail where I had to explain everything all over again, hence why I am not typing out the whole story once again over E-Mail, a lady from over seas contacted me, and gave me a reference number and said it should be delivered within the week .
            to date nothing has arrived yet.

here is the reference number which she provided me with : 021 811 835B

Huggies Jumbo Pack No5huggies grip wings not even attached to nappies

Hi there and to whom this concern, I have been buying huggies ever since
              Bella was born and never had any problems with huggies nappies. I bought my
              second batch of nappies for this month now thats doing exactly the same as the first.
              When you try to strap the wings to the nappy it falls off literly just falls of and some
              are just laying loose inside package. Its very sad to see this happening after buying
              huggies for the past 3 years and now this. I will attach some photos to show the problem Im having. Please can you explain or resolve this as this is really costing
              me a fortune now coz I had to go buy another batch just to be able to change Bellas
              nappies.

Kind regards.

Ps. My cell number is as follow +[protected] and my email is [protected]@gmail.com

huggies grip wings not even attached to nappies
              huggies grip wings not even attached to nappies

Huggies cucumber wipes

We were given a box of cucumber wipes for our baby shower and were hesitant to use them because of past issues we finally decided too and our daughter started having random specs of green glitter which made us not want to use the product going further with possibility it could be glass and not glitter. I don't understand why we would have an issue with wipes from your company even years after the whole glass accusations happened.

Huggies — poor quality diapers

I have always trusted huggies for my daughters' diapers but this time I am extremely disappointed at the...

Huggies huggies movers size 3

I usually LOVE Huggies, but this box of Huggies Movers diapers size 3 that I got has the tabs ripping off. It has ripped off on 4 diapers now so I have to throw the diapers away... I have twin boys and diapers are not cheap. I'm really disappointed in these diapers and I bought a case of 92. Even cheap diapers don't do that. All I ask is for a coupon for different brand of Huggies or something because who knows how many more tabs are going to rip off.

huggies movers size 3

Huggies huggies diapers

I have used huggies diapers on both of my daughter and son and there grown.. Now I have a grandson and is 17 months old I have used huggies on him since he's was born and today he went up to a size 4 and I changed him today and he has busters on his bottom both sides..we have never had problems like this ever..I have used huggies for almost 30 yrs.

• Updated by Betty Black · Jul 25, 2018

Blisters (not busters)

• Au
                        Audie42 Jul 31, 2018

I'm having this issue too! My son is in a size 3, and it's almost as if it's really a size too. Highly upset because he has blisters on his sides.

• Au
                        Audie42 Jul 31, 2018

@Audie42 *size two

Huggies pull-ups

I have never in my life experienced this issue with huggies I purchased 2 cases of the huggies learning designs size 3t-4t 2 whole cases and 1st case I opened ha the Velcro missing off of all but about 5 pull-ups in the whole box out of 116 pull-ups now that's just ridiculous! So I opened the 2nd case they had a distinctive smell almost like a color dye smell or kind of close to a urine smell payed it no mind until my daughter started to get a rash on & around her private area the pictures are to graphic to even show them but I def called her doc made an appt and it was an allergic reaction to whatever it was needless to say I demand my money back for both boxes of pull-ups I am horrified by this I honestly think you guys should start to check ur products before they leave the facility because this is out of control!!! I demand a full refund for everything! Or else I will be contacting my lawyer!!! I had to go out and purchase another brand of pull-ups because I no longer trust huggies and most likely will not purchase them again!!!

Huggies — baby diapers

Well I went and purchased some diapers from the store today which is July 21, 2018 and when I got home I had...

Huggies diapers

I purchased huggies snug and dry for my foster child. First, I would like to say that the diaper is no where near snug and dry. I initially thought maybe I brought the wrong size so I got a size smaller the next time. These diapers do not hold much urine. I was a complete embarrassment to me at my family reunion where the diaper went through his the baby clothing and on to family members clothes. I was mocked and joked at for having cheap diapers. I am very dissatisfied and disappointed as huggies is not cheap at all.

Huggies diapers

I have always used Huggies diapers with my daughter since the days she was born. Now at 5 months I noticed she has a diaper rash that just keeps getting worse to the point her skin was peeling off. It looked as if she jas a sun burn with blisters. I recently changed to pampers & within the next diaper change the rash was no longer red with blisters. They need to be removed!!

Huggies snug and dry

I am very disappointed in your products I've been using pampers with my son for awhile and a friend of mine told me about huggies because they are much cheaper so I thought I would give them a try only to become very upset my son had an allergic reaction to not only your wipes (sensitive skin) but also to your diapers the (snug and dry) which he had a rash all up his leg where the diaper crease is as well as his whole bottom to the point he had blisters and they were bleeding!
                            I just spent 28$ on a case at Walmart and just bought a whole case of wipes! Which honestly I was so disappointed to say the least because not only am I going to have to pay for a doctor visit but also now I have to spend more money for new brand of diapers and wipes and my son is in pain! Because his skin is so broke out and raw! I have to say I'm not a very happy customer with the services I have received!

Huggies huggies diapers

I bought huggies diapers for my niece whom I've been carry for after I received a coupon by mail.
                              I usually use cheaper brands as I'm a fulltime student and single dad aswell. Bt since the coupon I decided to try Huggies. I change her regularly as I have researched how easily lil girls can get infections at even ages as young as herself. After about 3 days I noticed how she started grabbing at her diaper. After examination I noticed she was starting to get a rash. I thought maybe i needed to change her more often in which i did, bt the rash only got worse. I discontinued the use and switched back to parents choice and her rash went away?