HSA Home Warrantythey willingly mislead consumers to purchase their plans without explaining the fine print

G

I bought a house and the seller purchased a home warranty for me. I had a problem with my furnace. Called and was told to get a technician (they use Kennedy's) I got Kennedy's. Kennedy's told them at some time the wrong part had been put in the furnace. For that reason, warranty did not cover. This was done before I every purchased the home. My furnace starts leaking. I was told to contact technician. Technician calls HSA and the lady says, too bad we don't cover that part for the first 30 days. I had a plumbing problem the first week. They didn't cover that part either.

The public needs to be warned against spending money, $390/yr. for coverage that is not worth the paper it was written on.

When they sell these programs, they tell you all that is covered. They DON'T go over the fine print. They make you believe that you have some good policy.

Insurance companies are a joke. They willingly mislead consumers to purchase their plans without explaining the fine print.