HP GasNon delivery of Booked cylinder

P

I'm a user of HP Gas for domestic purpose with my consumer no726553
my dealer M/s. Pavan Gas Services , osmanpura Aurangabad , Maharashtra, is a registered dealer of supply of HP gas, but sorry to inform you that the said dealer is unable to make the delivery of cylinder in proper time. We have to make lots of exercise to getting the cylinder .

I booked gas for home delivery on 26.12.2017 having Waiting No 5611 but till today on 10.01.2017 not deliver. Whenever I make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow it must be delivered. I am very sorry to say that we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening science 18 months i.e. from transfer of my connection from Jalgaon to Aurangabad.

I am managing with one gas cylinder. Each time our cooking gas gets over we are not delivered the gas on the date said by the agency. we always have one or two person remain home at day time to collect the gas. The delivery boy does not actually come and says that he had come but the door was closed. This has happened many times.

• Pp
    p.parvathi May 28, 2007

Hey what is the hell is going on at HP Gas. I am one of the customer of HP Gas of Cuddapah District, Andhra Pradesh. I got transferred to Hyderabad. So, I transferred my gas connection from cuddapah to secunderabad.

The agency person of HP Gas, ALWAL told that, it will take atleat one month to get regulator.

What a bull shut is this. I already have a connection. I already a customer of the above said company. WHY IT IS TAKING ONE MONTH FOR ALREADY TRANSFERRED GAS CONNECTION. It is a bull shut maintenance of the HP Gas company. It is a waste and worst service by the above company. All the agency persons are used to sale their connection in BLACK AND BLACK ONLY.

Dr.Debashish Banerjee Sep 05, 2007

Sir,
    Recently with regard to my appointment as a research officer i have moved to VAPI and is staying at Chanaut colony.I went to HP gas suppliers in VAPI.But to my utter disappointment i was informed that it will take 3-4 months time to get a new supply.
    I donj't what sort of service you are providing to your customer.I came to know that the same can be obtained after fishing out some extra money.
    Please do th needful so that i can get an new supply atleast within a months time.My contact no is [protected].
    Debashish Banerjee

Manish Gupta Oct 21, 2007

Good Morning,

I registered for new connect at 21 July 2017 , at Sandeepth gas agency Siri Nagar Colony Hyderabad, I got the letter from agency letter in 16 Oct 2017 , as per that I went on 19 Oct. to meet them, they are forcing to meet the gas stove with connection, I already have a gas stove, so manager said we will do the verification with in 2 days, 2 people came on 22 Oct 2017. now they are saying u have a connection, so we wont provide you the new connection, I need only one extra cylinder.

Kindly resolve my problem, and provide me solution.

Manish Gupta

PH: 40-[protected]
    40-[protected]

• Am
    Amit Gupta Nov 01, 2007

Nandhinee Gas Agency, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai for Hp gas is the worst of all that I have ever taken services of. The lady incharge never keeps the phone free except during lunch breaks which is for 1pm to 2pm. It is very difficult to contact that agency and book the cylinder there. Kindly see to it.

• Su
    sureshkumar puppala Nov 01, 2007

Good Morning,

Kindly resolve my problem, and provide me solution.

Jaya Mangaraj Nov 06, 2007

Any one who can suggest an alternate way... I have two gas cylinders from HP Gas delear/supplier MS KEKAN, Tingernagar, Vishrantwadi. They have never allowed to give me two filled cylinders. I have to take a day off from my office and stand in que to get one cylinder.

I have been requesting them to give me two filled cylinders at once. Because booking for new cylinder begins after 21 days and delivery is uncertain...35/45 days.

Because I have kids and large family, I need one cylinder in 25 days. I am looking for an alternate solution as I have tried to contact HP Gas without success.

HP Gas should go out from market or serve the customers - who have enlisted 10 years ago. No one seems to listen.

Is there any one who can actually awaken the HP Gas authorities ---- kumbhakarna

• Vp
    V Prabhakaran Nov 26, 2007

Whenever we phone to Nandhinee Gas Agency, Thiruvanmiyur they simply reply we will deliver today but they do not do so. If you again telephone they do not respond properly and put off the phone.

The response on phone is very much irritating.

• Om
    Omkar Nath Dec 02, 2007

KAMAL GAS - DISTRIBUTION CODE 961070- SINGLE PUR SHALIMAR BAGH DELHI- for Hp gas is the worst of all that I have ever taken services of. The incharge never keeps the phone free. It is very difficult to contact that agency and book the cylinder there. Every time we try to book our cylinder we face the problem repeatedly. The response of the operatives is also bad
    Kindly see to it.

• Pr
    pramod sharma Dec 05, 2007

gas booked on 1716 under booking no. 23 on 28 november has not been received yet from sahani gas , krisna nagar delhi.(consumer no. 609363) pramod sharma. earlier also they would supply only after 10 - 15 days after several telephonic reminders.

• Pr
    P.Rajasekaran Dec 10, 2007

My consumer no- 600668. Connection with - Devi mookambigai gas agencies, Vandalur.
    chennai.

The service provider is always delaying the deliveries and their response is also not good. I have booked the cylinder on 20th November 2017 and till now i havenot received the cylinder. The turnaround time for getting the cylinder after the booking date is taking nearly 20 days month on month.
    The service that i am getting is totally dissatisified to me.

Shrawan Kumar Dwivedi Dec 11, 2007

sir, i m very sad to know it that ur agency's r not working properly.i m a student sir,i am facing gas problem,i hve a gas connection from anusha gas agency,Rau,Indore.i just rounding,rounding and rounding from last 5 days around the anusha gas agency but i got nothing.
    he says book ur order first then we'll give u the cylender after 3 days,but when i again contact then.he said that come after 2.oo p.m. we have not stock.sir i m living 4 k.m. away from ur gas agency,and i don't have any vechile.sir how can i manage that.i am totally wasting my time and money also for the auto.
    sir plz try to do something good to the good service.
    I hoe that u will act for it as soon as posible.
    Shrawan Kumar Dwivedi
    Contact No. [protected]

anubhav sharma Dec 19, 2007

I am a customer of H.P. domestic Gas. The distributor is M/s Sabharwal Gas Agency, sco 55, first floor, chandigarh, phone no [protected]. The distributor is not booking the cylinder. He forced us to but thing from him, he said that you have to but pipes from them of rs 200 each. we already using those pipes. He said do what ever you want i am not booking your gas unless you buy those pipes and other materials from them. The distributor is harassing the customers. If there is any scheme from the HP GAS COMPANY, then he should send notice or show the copy of such type of scheme which is approved by the HP.

H.P. should cancel the dealership or instruct the dealer to show such type of documents. Or i don't think such type of scheme is compulsory for every one.

• Ed
    edisie Jan 09, 2008

Sir , safilguda branch
    secunderabad.

Narismha who is incharge of transfer of cyclinders, has taken my documents 3 months back and taken additional money extra money around 1000 and not providing me cyclinders, he is very fraud. with each customer he is behving in the same manner , please key eye on him .... please for god sake.

Dr. P. Balasundaram Jan 11, 2008

Consumer Number: 605011

I admire the prompt service rendered within 24 hrs of lodging the complaints of non delivery of Gas cylinder. Wonderful job.

But I am surprised at the way the gas agency put us in defence. They gave an excuse that our ration card submitted is lost during the transit of the office to the new site. In that case they could have given it in the newspaper with their address and we would have sent the ration cards promptly since we are interested to help the agency to help us. Please write to us the mailing address or the email address so that we can scan and send it which has an additional advantage of them being stored in the computer. Your suggestion and advise please.

Dr. P. Balasundaram Jan 11, 2008

• Na
    NAIM CHAND Jan 17, 2008

My consumber No.617396. I booked on 8.1.2017 with Brij Gas Service, Shop No.18-19 CSC Market Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092 with telephone No.[protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. 8 days have been elapsed but not cylinder has been suppled to my house No.69-A, Vishawkarma Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092.

I also mention here that Brij Gas Staff does not pick the phone easily if someone try from morning then one can success to get the phone in the evening it is very great problem for consumber

Please help us

My No. [protected]

Sadananda Prusty Jan 23, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am having Gas connection from "PANWAR GAS AGENCY, SHOP NO.10, SEC-14, GDA MKT, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD, UP, Dealer Code: 632510". My Consumer Number is 619707. I have been told that you have to book the gas just before 10 days. I booked for getting a cylinder on January 7, 2017. Today is January 23, 2017. Till now I have not received the cylinder. When asked the dealer they are telling that after 1/2 days you will get the cylinder. The same promise they made me before one week. When told them that I will complain to your company, they told me that do whatever you like.

If cylinder has to be booked 15 days/ one month in advance, kindly advise us to do so. In spite of prior notice, this type of delay is causing so much problem for me. Today I have borrowed a cylinder from my friend.

Is this a good trend for a reputed company like HP? When "Indane" is delivering the cylinder within 24 hours in the same locality, a good company like HP is unable to do so and its dealers are treating consumers like this. Besides, the dealers phone is everytime coming as engaed. Hope in this era of consumerism, company like HP should do something promptly before it will loose its valued customers. This example I will quote to my MBA students in the class, i.e. how promptly the Company is taking action against the Dealer.

Expecting an early action and immediate delivery of cylinder in my house.

Sadananda Prusty
    Phone: [protected]
    website: www.imt.edu

• Ke
    KEDAR NATH Jan 29, 2008

Non Delivery Of Booked Cylinder/Badly Telephonic System/Badly Behaved And No Action Taken By Owner Against The Staff Even I Informing To Him Personally Regarding The All.

My Consumer No.683551. I Booked Under Booking Order No. 24150 Slip Reference No. 25608 On 23.1.2017 With Brij Gas Service, Shop No. 18-19 Csc Market Nirman Vihar, Delhi 110092 With Telephone No.[protected], [protected], [protected] And [protected]. Dealer Assured Every Day That We Are Sending You The Gas Today But They Don’t Send, 7 Days Have Been Elapsed But Cylinder Has Not Been Supplied To My House No. 163, New Rajdhani Enclave Vikas Marg Delhi 110092.

The Worst Thing Is Their Telephonic System, It Takes Hours To Connect And If It Is Connect, No One Pick Up The Phone And If After Hours Dialing Connect!!!! Then Their Staff Behave Along With Manager Ms. Sonia Is Too Bad Even After To Informing To Mr. Sat Pal Singh Chowdhary (May Owner) Is No Action Taken By Him.

It Is Very Harassing Way To Buy Gas From This Dealer.

Kindly Check My Above Complaint On Your Part And Take The Necessary Action IF Possible.

• Am
    amit chowdhury Feb 06, 2008

Presently the booking for refilling of a domestic gas cylinder is being done after 22 days of supply and I have booked for it on 18 january 2017. Today is 7th february '08, 22 more days have passed, but still the supply has not yet been made to me. Usually a cylinder lasts about a month for me and I have only two cylinders, which is permissible limit for domestic supply. I have no gas for last five days and one can guess with kind of trouble I am going through now. I have request several times the local agent, anukkhan fuel services, and the the sales engineer of HP Jadavpur, but all have gone in vain. I do not know what shall I do now? I am desparately looking for some help and suggestion. My consumer No. is 602948, and the local agent of HP is "anukkhan fuel service", at 6,avenue 1st road santoshpur (jadavpur ) kolkata-700075.They are also selling forceibly burner pipe at abnormal higher rate saying that" OTHERWISE SUPPLY OF CYLINDER WILL BE STOPPED".

• Js
    J.S.Negi Mar 08, 2008

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that We are the user of HP Gas. We are using HP Gas for our business i.e. “Bikanervala”, a leading Outlet at Noida (U.P). We are getting the supply of Gas from M/s Fauji Gas Service, Sector 41, Aggahpur Village, Noida ( A distributor of Hinduistan Petrolium Ltd.). From last few days we are suffering from the insufficient gas in cylinders. Actually We are getting water inside instead of getting accurate gas. Some of the cylinders have broken pin inside. Here, I am mentioning the Batch No. and SR No. of some of the cylinders :
    Batch No. : SR No. :
    1) BB 1) 037705
    2) H240 2) 21265S
    3)117 3) 1944
    4) 700 4) 11833S
    5) G4
    6)14766
    7) 4592

Along with the above, we have 35 cylinders with water and pin problems.

I fervently hope you will do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards!

Bikanervala
    H-1A/9, Sector-63
    Noida
    [protected], 6485590, 6485599
    Mob.-[protected]

shiv prasad Apr 17, 2008

my consumer no. is 712225 of IPG domestic connection.
    40.00 Rs. collected us for security.

• Bi
    Biswajit Das Nov 10, 2008

sir,

My consumer no is 612094. Consumer's name : Biswajit Das. I have been trying to book a cylinder since 30 Oct 2017. Your telephone number [protected], 1716 is busy and service not available respectively. I am compelled to bring food from hotel daily. This may continue for an indefinite period till the gas cylinder is delivered.

Please try to book the cylinder st the earliest for a relief to me and my family for which I shall remain ever grateful to you.

Thanking you,

B Das

Con No 612094

sheik ariff May 12, 2009

We are having a HP cylinder service through your vendor "SHAKTI GAS AGENCY - M.R.NAGAR, CHENNAI and this is to inform you that we are facing a problem for delivering in cylinder.

Actuallay have the book the cylinder on 4th may, 2017 under our consumer no-601209, but still we have not received the cylinder.

Request you to take a necessary quick steps or else change the agency nearest in Perambu, chennai, TAMIL NADU.

Thanks in advance.
    Sheik Ariff
    (+[protected].

• Mo
    modekurti venkatrao Jun 26, 2009

I am M.Venkat Rao Rtd. Asst. Secretory Secretariat A.P. I retired in the year 1990. I took one connecion in the year. 1972 november with consumer no. 7942. from Malakpet gas company Malakpet Hyderabad. I made several transfers(T.V) where my son is moving on transfer. Rrecently i shifted my connection from Bobbili to Srikakulam. as iam 79 yeas old. every time i cannot go to the location along with my son with lagauge.

My request is eaither transfer my connection to my Son's name or allot a new connection for my son ( by surrendering the exsistiing the old 37 years old connection) in the transaction you can genarate some revenue for the organisatiopn. ( My deposit amount is Rs. 60 for cylinder and Rs.10 for regulator & service charges for the same is Rs. 140/-) every time every dealor is troubling me.

if the organisation is providing solution for my problem. do call me [protected]. presently iam at vizag my son who will be using the connection at srikakulam.

• Ra
    Ram7777 Oct 15, 2009

Hi
    I am Ram singh.I have HP Gas connection from Raj Gas Service in Gurgaon(HARYANA).Its about1month gone i have booked gas.But its not delivered yet.First time they said that your address is wrong but my address is same and i am getting my all correspondance to this address only, still i have given them my address proof then they said that gas will be delivered in 1-2 days.Its about 25 days gone but still it is not delivered.After that once again i called them then they said that your gas was not booked, now i am booking, you will get it by 1-2 days.After one week i again called them then they told me that your address is wrong.I am not able to understand all this.Can any one help me.

Address:217/2A, OLD DELHI ROAD, OPPOSITE AJEET CINEMA, PREM NAGAR, GURGAON, HARYANA.
    PIN:122001

• i have gas cylinder before 25 days but i couldnt receive the same till date. now they are saying shortage of gas cylinders. is it correct? pls let me know if i receive one cylinder after how many day should i
    apply for new cylinder( as per agencies rule said 15-20 days) ? but this process taking so much of time to get the new cylinder ie. appro. 25-30 days. pls help me out of this.
    Even they have mentioned wrong customer care number on receipt.

• 63
    632066 Jan 23, 2010

Dear Sir,

I am sanjay shelke, My gas booking no.is 632066. I have book my cylender on 14.12.09,
    but i gone to bombay for office work so not collect my cylender. i just call to renuka agency for cylender they tell that book againg & come please after 8 days.
    Please give me my cylender as early as possible.

Sanjay Shelke

• As
    ashu39707955 Jan 28, 2010

booked gas for home delivery on 13.01.2017 in internet but till date it has not delivered.my internet booking no 207159.and distributor order no. 415 I call GANGA ENT.but phone always bsy.and.Please solve the metter and take sutable action against the defaltor and arrange to deliver gas cylender as early as possable. this has been happend with me 4-5 time The address of the distributer is as below

GANGA ENT.([protected])
    ADD. M-43, NAVEEN SADAN, DELHI-32

• Be
    Begraj Singh Mar 09, 2010

Hello,
    I am Begraj Singh. I have H.P Gas Connection Anand store (Rati Ram market, Tukhmir Pur Road, Karawal Nagar Delhi-110094. Cunsumer no is-787336. My Problem is that whenever I book gas, It never delievered in time . It takes 13 to 15 days from booking date while we need gas 26 to 27 days every month. I have complained so many times about this but still i didnt get any relief & positive responce inreference i am suffereing such type of problem from the agencey
    so i humble request to you please kind your attention on my problem & short out my problem as soon as posibile i am thankfull to you

thanks & Regrads
    Begraj Singh

janardhan_b Oct 20, 2010

I am an authorised user of HP gas Cylinder. This cylinder is normally which is supplied by HP Gas authorised dealer(NVR Sons, Vizianagaram near NCS Theatre). There was a fire accident last week in which the cylinder got damaged. We approached the authorised dealer for replacement of the cylinder showing the fire department certificate. but the dealer rejected and is behaving rudely with the reason that we have taken the cylinder from our neighbours. please take proper action such that i get fair justice and the cylinder gets replaced.

• Pa
    pavan kumar sharma Apr 22, 2011

SIR
    MY LAST BOOKING 25th march &deliverd to 5th april. is beech mujhhe kisi aur ka silender le k lagana
    par gaya . 16th april ko silender book kar diya, jo ki 22-23days ho jate hain . bala jee agencybale kahety hai ki abhi booking nahi ho sakty . jab maine kaha ki INDAN &BHARAT Bale to 22-23 days me book kar late hai .last booking date se.
    &two or four days me rifill bhi laga jate .is per bala jee bala kahete to hum se kyo liya INDANE &BHARAT
    balo se .hum to aise hi denge . abhi to 10-12days me de dete jyada karoge to 20-25days bhi ho jayge

Anendu Gayen Jun 20, 2011

Shanthi Ranjan Gayen S/O late Phani Bhusion Gayen, is doing unauthorized marketing of domestic gas cylinder, at choudhari market, sehara Bazar, burdwan, west bengal, pin:-713423. he refill the small 2-4kg unauthorized gas cylinder by the 14 kg domestic H.P/Inden gas cylinder. Therefore we request that please take necessary action in this regard.

• Ms
    ms.shailendra Nov 19, 2011

gas not delived .my consumer no 608715 agency name sadbhawana gas agency balmi pulwarisarif .my booking no is 237017 dated 25/10/11 . 23 days goes but gas not delivered to me.

non rifflegas cylinder Dec 01, 2011

Dear Sir,

I have booked my cylinder on date 25th jan 2017 but still I have not get any response from your side. I need it on urgent basis.I always face such problem.
    Kindly help me out to solve my problem to get my cylinder as I am waiting for your positive response. please get in done as soon ### possible.

Regards

Umar Solanki

non rifflegas cylinder Dec 01, 2011

Dear Sir,

I have booked my cylinder on date 2th nov 2017 but still I have not get any response from your side. I need it on urgent basis.I always face such problem.

Regards

naved rao

• Ra
    Rajender Kaur Jan 11, 2012

frequently leakage of cylinder from top of the nozzle, once complained the washer has been changed and charged also, but the leakage had not been stopped till now and it is very risky to perform any kitchen operations.will be waiting for your positive and effective response from your side.
    Consumer no.- 504146.
    [protected].
    [protected].
    011-[protected].

• Vi
    vinod kumar pandey Sep 13, 2012

Dear
    Sir/Madam
    I am vinod kumar from etah 'u.p' my HP gas consumer no. 602613 from Sardar Gas Service A-1 holi gate etah 'u.p' and agency phone no. [protected] . i went to gas agency to take the D.B.C but they told me that my D.B.C has alredy passed in 2017 wich is not true becuse i have never taken my D.B.C and even it is not mentioned on my all gas paper so kindly please help me out