House of CBunethical behavior

This place is a SCAM! So i bought this dress. It had a card that said can't be returned/exchanged if any makeup, oil etc is on it. So i tried it on right when i got out of the shower, it did not fit... and that was that. I returned it to exchange it for a different size.

I hadn't received any sort of email confirmation about my exchange. So I emailed and they said they'd look into it. I get an email back saying there are sweat marks on it and security tags tampered with and that I've worn it!! THEM: "However, I have been advised by our return team your item shows signs of being worn (sweat marks on back and chest areas) and our security tags looks like it has been tampered with."

Ummmm hello!!! it did not fit! Which is why I wanted to exchange it! Complete BS!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. Read the reviews, i wish i did before ordering. Apparently they do this all the time. Refuse to exchange or refund and claim there are stains. It's their shtick! That's $160 thrown away!!