House Of Brides — quality
I ordered3 wedding gowns during their sale. At the sale price I could get them and then choose and sell the ones I didn't want. Out of the three gowns all three are terrible! Just because something is on sale or clearance, it should be stated if it is in poor condition!
Gown 1 - very dirty around bottom and will have to be dry cleaned to wear and the corset lace is missing.
Gown 2 - zipper is broken and will have to be replaced
Gown 3 - dirty around bottom and missing a lot of beads
Do not buy from them if you are expecting a gown that you will be able to wear without dry cleaning or repairs. My dry cleaner will charge $125 for cleaning the gown and the replacement corset lace is $26. I could have found a preowned gown for the same or less!
On top of it, they were very rude when I contacted them.
More House Of Brides Complaints & Reviews
- House Of Brides - awful experience
- House Of Brides - scam and cheating
- House Of Brides - terrible experience
- House Of Brides - what a scam!!! buyers beware!
- House Of Brides - horrible experience
- House Of Brides - no dress, no return calls, no answers. no customer service skills
- House Of Brides - dishonest business practices
- House Of Brides - never received dress
- House Of Brides - deceptive sales tactics-poor customer service
- House Of Brides - my daughter's bridal gown is not in