Hotwiredishonest advertising

J

They told me that my insurance was going to be provided through their standard insurance provider at a discounted rate. I made my booking based on the price that they offered. After booking, they emailed me while I was standing in line to pick up my car saying that the insurance they had offered me *after* I entered my address was not valid in the province of Quebec! I had to purchase insurance through Alamo at a rate that ended up costing more than my car rental. After going through the Better Business Bureau, they still told me that they would not refund anything. I am currently working through a dispute process with Visa. Avoid this horrible company and save yourselves the hassle. You don't actually save any money...