Hotwire — dishonest advertising
They told me that my insurance was going to be provided through their standard insurance provider at a discounted rate. I made my booking based on the price that they offered. After booking, they emailed me while I was standing in line to pick up my car saying that the insurance they had offered me *after* I entered my address was not valid in the province of Quebec! I had to purchase insurance through Alamo at a rate that ended up costing more than my car rental. After going through the Better Business Bureau, they still told me that they would not refund anything. I am currently working through a dispute process with Visa. Avoid this horrible company and save yourselves the hassle. You don't actually save any money...
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy!
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation.
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it
- Hotwire.com - fraud
- Hotwire - dish tv
- Hotwire - no flight ticket refund.
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire.com - hotel booking - deceptive business practices, breach of agreement
- Hotwire - overcharged airfare