Hotels.com — your hotel fees and price gouging
I was quoted a price and booked a hotel in montreal thourgh hotels.com. The day before I noticed a significant price change on their own website. They refused to lower my price by saying it was a different room. It was not. I showed them on the hotel website that there were only two types of rooms and mine was one of them.
They refused to reduce the price and did nothing.
This kind price gauging should not be tolerated.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue