Hotels.com — hotels.com conf. # [protected]
RE: The Guest Lodge Gainesville, GA
I checked in Friday night, Oct. 20th, for a scheduled 5 nights.
By Monday morning, I was covered with red marks, which I
then understood appeared while I was sleeping. They are
bed bug bites! I have taken many photos of these on my body.
The room was #238.
On Monday, I informed the management and switched to Room
#108. Despite this move, I'm too nervous to remain in this place
and will leave ahead of schedule, if I can find other accommodation.
When I return to Los Angeles on Wednesday, I will seek the attention
of a doctor. Needless to say, I will be contesting the AMX charges for this reservation.
William J. Baldwin
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue