Hotels.com — rewards points being denied
I have been trying to gain my rewards for a PAID booking in Spain and no-one in Hotels.com will award my points.
I PAID for two rooms for 3 nights = 6 nights rewards.
I am told as I did not sleep in the room, they will not award me my points.
Legally this is incorrect and their policy they keep spitting back at me does not cover PAID bookings. IT is only for non-paid no-shows!
I work in the accommodation industry and there is a difference. If our clients paid for their rooms - they get their reward points!
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel bentleys colaba mumbai
- Hotels.com - refusal of refund 
- Hotels.com - refund cancellation payment not in full amount
- Hotels.com - reservation to a closed hotel!
- Hotels.com - refund issue