Hot Topicassistant manager at woodbridge, nj store

I like the chain a lot but I was very uncomfortable at this location and won't be going back. Good customer service is one thing but the Assistant Manager takes it to a whole new, creepy level. He is married and so am I but he really laid it on thick, constantly flirted with me, and somehow always found reasons to be near me (looking through items at the same places I was looking through them, rearranging stock at another location where I was, etc.) and talk to me. A friend was with me and she can corroborate this.

He used a ladder near my dressing room while I was trying on bathing suits, so he could easily have seen over the door. He also invited me into the back room, which he calls the "inner sanctum". The icing on the cake, though (yes, I'm being sarcastic) was when he sent me selfies that were taken in the Hot Topic bathroom. In the pictures he was wearing underwear and a smile, if you catch my drift.

I went to another store to have my personal information taken out of the computer system so he had no way to contact me. That store's Manager had his District Manager get in touch with me. I told her what happened, but when she spoke to him he lied and denied everything.

I also blocked him on all social media (or so I thought). On 5/26/16 I got a threatening message on Yelp from the person I mentioned in this review, and his wife made a new Facebook profile just to harass and threaten me (I have blocked those profiles and reported him to Yelp). He's trying to shut me up because he doesn't want people (especially his wife) to hear the truth about him.

I have gone to the police and filed a harassment report. I also had my lawyer send them a cease-and-desist letter, demanding that they leave me alone. If either of them gets in touch with me again, I will be pressing formal harassment charges.

I'm a grown woman who can easily handle unwanted attention, but I can't help but worry about the underage female workers and customers who may easily be intimidated by him, especially if he is their superior.