Hosting Rajasuspension of account even after upgrading

W

i have a website with growing traffic. so they asked me some 10 days before to upgrade to premium corporate. Now again after 10 days they are asking to upgrade to VPS server so that they can earn more from me without providing any better services. they have suspended my account 2 days before on the basis of more CPU usage. in their plan they say unlimited CPU Usage but they suspended my account on this basis only. Now my website is Down from 2 days and they are not ready to reactivate my account.

RESOLVED

my problem has been solved currently. today i called them in morning, they listened to my problem patiently and than replied that my problem will be solved with in 1-2 hours. After 2 days my website is up again.