Hostess Brandsapple fruit pie

I just can not understand why every time I buy a apple fruit pie it tastes old, stale, and dry!
I think it may be because of the packaging. They now come in this cardboard box, so the pie isn't sealed correctly! WHY? Who thought this was a good idea? The worst part is I am pregnant and I always crave these apple pie cakes so every time my husband gets me one I Am Always hoping for the best BUT an always disappointed! I really need to be reimbursed with fresh apple pie cakes! I do hope this gets resolved!

apple fruit pie

• St
    SteveLC May 22, 2018

I bought a Hostess Apple Fruit Pie and it was nasty. It was too sweet and I guess all the chemicals left a bad taste in my mouth. Even my opossum refused to eat it. The crust was the only good part. Maybe if you remove most of the chemicals from the recipe you'll really have an "Our BEST PIE EVER". [email protected]