Horizon Goldscam/piece of #

This card is a piece of ###. The company don't help you rebuild credit at all. You can only buy there mechandise which is crap. Mostly women stuff and when I tried to get my money back they told me I couldn't get it back. Plus I think every one is being over charge. And they said they would rut a check in my account and that would be my credit limit . That was ### when I called about the check to be deposited into my account. They told me not right now. I want my money back an dif I don't get it back soonn I going to contact the BBB to furtherhandle this situation.

• Sh
    shemekia88 Oct 06, 2009

I want my money back. Iam going on the news to let everbody know what you guys are doing, so that you can get in trouble for takin people money like that.

• Ms
    msreality Nov 04, 2009

I heard the same crap from customers daily. "YOU STOLE MY MONEY!" when in reality, 95% of people signing up for the Horizon Gold Car have credit scores of 500 which mean IN REALITY, they all stole from other companies and never paid them back. Such irony.

YOU have crappy credit. YET, you expect Visa and Master Card to offer you credit cards. Do you know why they don't? CAUSE YOU SUCK AT PAYING YOUR BILLS. And more than likely you would get their credit card, charge it up and walk away just like you've done before.

NO ONE creates BAD CREDIT for you. You do it to yourself, they you sing the Woes me song...always the victim, huh?

Get off your butt, get jobs and fix your credit (yes, PAY THE BILLS YOU OWE) and then you will have choices other than merchant cards.

And stop being ahypocrite. Bad credit means you have riped other companies off by taking their products, services and lines of credit, used them and never paid them.

• Su
    sumpter Dec 15, 2009

I just applied for the card. I thought it was a credit card. Then I found out it wasnt. I wish I had of seen this site before I did it. They took 29.95 out of my account. I called them up and told them I want my money back. Told me it would take 2 to 4 weeks. I told them it didnt take you but a second to take ot out of my account.They need to be stopped. from sherri