Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Serviceshorizoncard

K Oct 01, 2018

My account was charged for the amount of $6.95 on September 28th. Thus company is a scam and I want my money back this is the second time I've been charged for this. I've already put in a complaint once. Now I will be reporting this company to everyone I can to make sure this doesn't happen again. I want my money refunded now. My email address is allen.[protected]@gmail.com. Refund me my money.!!!

horizoncard

• Da
    Dawn Hobbs Wilson Nov 08, 2018

Same thing just happened to me!!
    I applied for a Card but was Denied! NOWHERE did it say there was a $6.95 Charge to Apply!!! I'm Pissed.