The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hooman Nissan — drivers license not returned for a month now
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am 9 months pregnant and we wanted to buy the second car before the deivery, so we went to Hooman Nissan to check for a 2012 nissan altima and my husband did a test drive on it and we liked it. The dealer wanted to make a note of all my information since my husband wanted to buy the car for me. I gave my drivers license for tthe agent to note down all the details and he did not return my license . Since I am pregnant, I forgot about the license after the 2 hrs of negotiation, we left the dealership thinking of making arrangments to get the money to buy it. Since the agent who was dealing with was on off the next day, I could not track my license and the car we decided was also sold to somebody else. It has been exactly one month now and everytime we call the dealership the standard response is it is in the mail. We are totally frustrated and I also need my photo ID for my hospital admission, though I have alternate one, this puts me under stress as I cannot drive without my license. The agent name is Ziovani Escobar from the dealership and we have made innumerable calls and text messages to follow-up.
More Hooman Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department
- Barberino Nissan - beware