Homework MarketAccount was blocked

F

My account was blocked and i cannot even access my hard earned money. I have worked for this company for nearly half an year and i understand its nearly impossible for them to unblock your account, however my main concern is the access to the money in the account.

Jhamzic Apr 15, 2016

BLOCKED ACCOUNTS PAYMENTS:
    The account is blocked but the payments are not.
    Payments marked (man) needs to be manually withdrawn.
    We will initiate manual withdrawal when the payments becomes eligible.
    Request for withdrawal if you want to get the manual payments.
    Payments marked (auto) are sent directly to your Paypal account.

• Fr
    Frustrated_gal Aug 20, 2018

I would be obliged if you please deactivate my account. I hope you can do this much atleast.

My account details are

[email protected]

It's a tutor account. Please get me rid of you guys.

Jhamzic Mar 25, 2019

@Frustrated_gal No problem! Username in HomeworkMarket, please?

• Za
    Zablon Aug 21, 2018

This is the best site I have ever worked with, I did make a mistake accidentally and the suspended my account, please Jennifer unblock me, I will not repeat the same mistake again. Please.

• As
    Ash Oja Sep 01, 2018

My teacher account is not getting approved .
    My user name is krk009
    Email is [email protected]

Jhamzic Mar 25, 2019

@Ash Oja This account was already approved.

• Ah
    ahmadkhan123 Oct 22, 2018

My account was blocked .
    the email id of account is [email protected]
    i have earned money before blocking of account.
    so i want my earned money to be released, i could not do it by myself because i cannot access to my account i ask them to release the payment but they are just ignotring my message.

Jhamzic Mar 25, 2019

@ahmadkhan123 What is your username in HomeworkMarket and we will check if you really sent a REQUEST FOR WITHDRAWAL of available payments?

• Is
    Israt Afrin Mar 25, 2019

I did down payment but I can’t pay rest of money to buy it

Jhamzic Mar 25, 2019

@Israt Afrin You can try again until the payment goes through or just try other credit/ debit cards. Paypal may have an issue with it.

• Hi
    Hifsa malik Jun 27, 2019

Hifsa shauakat here and my tutor account is blocked i have earned almost 3k above reviews and my account is blocked just because of scam client please to whom i request to active my account i send a several messages to homework market that is the only source of my earning but no one is responding please help me where should i go for appeal i want my account to be active as soon as possible i am 7 years old expert here please don't ignore me i put day and night effort to make this account valuable

• Mb
    MBA master Oct 29, 2019

Hello, My tutor account (MBA MASTER)was blocked immediately I received a verification message from the Admin. I have assignments that are due and need to be posted. I do not understand why you would ask me to verify my email then block me the next minute. I have sent several emails requesting for assistance but no response has been issued. How do I appeal the decision to reactivate my account as I have put a lot of effort building the account .My email is [email protected]

Jhamzic Oct 30, 2019

Your account has security issues that needs to be resolved and is temporarily disabled.
    HWM Zendesk Customer Support has received conflicting requests from two different users to make changes to it.
    These requests are very suspicious.
    Nobody will be able to access that account until the real owner has verified it.

• Mb
    MBA master Oct 30, 2019

How do I do that? I have sent several emails regarding this but no response

• Pr
    Prallda Mar 16, 2020

Hello, my account username_Prof. Esmeralda has been blocked but I have always done everything according to the required policies and regulations.
    Following my account suspension, I have done my best to abide by laid account policies. It is in my full knowledge that I have not violated any policies and I am confident to answer any raised concerns to satisfaction. Kindly allow me to verify any pending issues to be able to continue with the services. It has put me in a mean situation since I depend fully on this account for my personal survival. There is no way I could mess with my source of income. Thank you for your consideration, I am looking forward to your positive reply.

Kind Regards