HomEq ServicingContact info for CEO and Chief Financial officer!

L

I have the same complaint as all of you. Listed below is the email address' to the CEO and Chief Financial Officer of HomeQ Servicing. Maybe if enough people contact them - they will do something.

art.[protected]@homeq.com
Keith.[protected]@homeq.com

[protected] phone to Keith Becher

Good luck.

• Da
    Daniel Brown Oct 25, 2007

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, HomEq Servicing has the criminal gall to tack on a $265 charge for supposedly having to
    inspect my home because I was late two weeks with a payment. Will somebody please bring a class-action lawsuit against this company!

• Da
    Daniel Brown Oct 25, 2007

I just left a message on the voice mail of Keith Becher of HomEq, telling him his company is hated. More people should do so: [protected]

• Ly
    Lynnette Sanford Nov 15, 2007

I spoke with Mr. Becher directly on 10-15-07. At that time I explained to him that I had been conned into entering a 3/27 ARM mortgage with a 5% prepayment penalty 0r $9300 dollars. I knew about the ARM, but was lied to about the prepayment penalty. I contacted Mr. Becher in hopes of invoking his sense of decency, especially in light of the sub prime market and predatory lending practices, to ask that either the penalty be waive or at lease be reduced. Well in his gentle even tone, he stated that I was nothing but a number to them and that all they wanted was my money. He also said he had investors he had to answer to and that he did not want to get sued by them. On Nov. 5, 2007, I refinanced with another company and don't you know they had the audacity to contact me on 10th to ask where my payment was. I had the complete satisfaction in telling them they would not receive another dime from me. Now they are holding my refund hostage which they are suppose to return within 20 day. But according to them they can hold it for 30 days. I will not allow them to make another dime off of me. I'm reporting them to the Calif. Atty Gen'l Office, Calif. Mortgage Bankers Assn., as well as the Federal Trade Commission. By the way, look at how many complaints again them with the Better Business Bureau

• Rl
    R.L. Tadlock Nov 22, 2007

Worst company to deal with they sent $1843 for taxes on my house and the correct about was $340. It took months to correct I refused to pay then they tried to foreclose on my house. These people never make a mistake just ask them. New Century sold my account to them 60 days after I signed papers. They are a joke they loose everything now the just add double insurance on my house out of the clear blue so now it's fight 56 over this problem. Hope someone has a class action against them.

• Gm
    g mimms Nov 26, 2007

I am a real estate agent trying to purchase a home on behalf of a client in a 'short sale' held by this company. It has been a nightmare. It has been 60 days since we put in our offer -- and the company has yet to respond... No wonder there is a housing crisis in the country.

• Ro
    Ron B Dec 30, 2007

THESE PEOPLE ARE ANYONES WORST NIGHTMARE!!!! I can't wait for the day I'm rid of them. What a bunch of PUKES!!!
    They are just DYING to take anyones house. They are the apitamy of manipulative big corporate businees in America and could care less to help people keep thier homes.
    Please keep people aware of any legal action yhat will be taken against them. PLEASE!!!

JoAnn Peters Jan 09, 2008

I'm sad to find out after over two years of harrassment by Homeq I'm not the only one! Today I get a harassing call from a homeq Representative (collection servises dept) tell me they can no longer accept personal check for payment, and they are sending back my payments and wanted me to arrange alternate payments, he then proceeded to tell me my home was in forclosure to sell Feb 25th, this put me in a heart attack mode and I almost paid him thousands of dollars over the phone, but did not. TODAY I get a statement (I requested) from Homeq showing we are uptodate with all our payments! When I call the company I get nothing but a runaround, thanks for posting the e-mail address of the SEO. I am not going to let these people get away with this, is anyone else in the process of any legal action against them? please let me know. These people are crooks, and Wachovia owns them they have to be held responsible for Homeq's unscrupulous behavior.

• Pa
    Paul Callow Jan 10, 2008

Add me to the list of HOME Q haters !!

Home Q are the biggest bunch of scam artists I know !
    Briefly what happened, we changed Homeowners ins. from Lib Mutual to Allstate-but in Florida Allstate dont write policies for Homeowners -they use Royal Palm, and after giving our check to Allstate they screwed up and Royal palm cancelled us (returned our original check)
    so we was without homeowners insurance for 5 weeks.(back in May 07) Now Home Q are charging me $1000 for 5 weeks coverage !! working out at 12 k a year !!! ( my policy is only 1500 a year)

Ive had harrasing calls from Home Q collections about this escrow account they "opened for me" without my knowledge.
    Ive had conversations with the escrow dept, customer service and thier right hands dont seeem to know what the left is doing-they are threatening to report this on my credit report.
    -I pay my taxes etc direct to the county not thru them.

IM not against paying them for the 5 weeks coverage -all im asking for is a common sense amount and not to be gouged but sadly they are all boneheads.

If there is any class action Law suit-count me in- I want to hurt them where it hurts-in their bank account.

They are just dying to report me to the credit bureaus as a bad payer.

• Pa
    Paul Callow Jan 10, 2008

PS Ive reported them to:
    the Florida states attorney
    the BBB
    and the Federal trades Commission

and im about to talk to a lawyer..

• Sc
    Scottie Mar 09, 2008

Please give me any information on the class action as I would like to participate. Homeq send foreclosure paperwork in on me in a whim. twice within a year.

• Na
    Naser Bader Mar 25, 2008

This company has ruined my families life, I have my home on the market and received a good offer that I accepted, my Realtor and I both sent all the documents they requested, it has been 45 days with no response and to top it off they say that they never received any documents, I saved all the fax reports to prove that I sent them, well my buyers ended up terminating the contract and putting in an offer on another property, I am trying to do the responsible thing here and they just shot it down. Last week I recieved papers that said my house will sold in a sherriffs sale, they have the time to take care of that paper work, but not mine. How can they do this? I have kids, a wife and I'm sure I'm not alone here!!! If there is some type of lawsuit going on I want to be apart of it. [protected]@srchicago.com

• Ka
    Kat Apr 29, 2008

Wachovia sold them off, they belong to Barclay's. They SUCK!

• Mi
    Mimi Fazzioli May 01, 2008

My simpathy to Mr. Naser Bader. I am also in a similar situation. Five months ago unable to meet my payments due to the loss of my employment, I submmitted all the documentation for a short sale.( I have proof ) Home Q never answered me. Instead they took the time to sent foreclosure notes, Sheriff eviction notes. About the short sale? Big silence. I have called almost every week to check the status of my case, every time a different person answer the phone, either one is an ignorant, rude or an IDIOT. I have faxed, E- mail, Post- office my documents (3 times already)and still they can't find them. My potential buyer tired of waiting is looking somewhere else for another house. Is there an Institution, an office Please!! someone that could nail HOMEQ?. This is the worse nightmare for any homeowner in trouble. Why dont we write to our Rep or State Senator? Maybe they will do something against Home Q.If there is a lawsuit going on, I want to participate!

• Sh
    Shreen Romain May 13, 2008

I need help also, Hurricane Katrina victim, 9.5 ft of water in house, lost everything, and then my husband passed on 2/27/08, times are very hard.

• La
    Larry mezzacapa Jul 07, 2008

HomEq people who answer there phone (when ever they decide to) don't have a single clue as to there job.They forclosed on us after 20yr. of never being late on a payment never mind missing one.When I informed the lady at the other end that they couldn't legally sell my home because the extra lot we own (not the bank) has our septic system on it and it is not secured by our HomEq loan.It will not go with the house and you can not sell a house legally without a septic period. She then asked me what is a septic system(Duhh !)I told her no insult ment but they gave her a job she was not trained for, and she agreed.They still won't meet with us to negociate a sale for the other lot with the septic system on it after 7mo.Please put my name at the top of the list of HomEq hatters and put me in with any Lawyer who reads all these complaints and not trip over a gold mind in law suit money from a class action law suit against HomEq Carpet Baggers.

• De
    debora a mccoury Nov 03, 2008

my comment about homeq is that they suck, my house has been abadone for 2 1/2 years and iam welling to make a deal and they keep screwing around i guess they don't want there money at all. somebody do something.

John Brooks Nov 10, 2008

I just reported HomEq to the BBB, OCC, FTC and will be contacting the Attorney General's office. I got stuck in a horrible loan and was not disclosed the PPP until the night of closing and could not say no or I would loose all the money I had already put up front. I have a chronic illness and was advised by their associates that because of my medical hardship I may be able to get it waived and refinance. I was later told only if I sold my home, would they waive the PPP. Does that make any sense? They can waive it, if I sell my home but not if I refinance. I work in the morgage servicing company and I've not heard of such a thing. The worst thing is, that the PPP on my second mortgage expires this month but I have to close on the refinance before then and they still won't waive it. I was basically told that because I wasn't a dead beat and wasn't in foreclosure that there wasn't anything they could do for me. THIS COMPANY SUCKS!

• Di
    Dimaris Rodriguez Dec 27, 2008

I totally agree with all the complaints from this company! I am a victim myself I refied 2yrs ago finding out HomeQ took my mortgage which orginaly was $1648 than misteriously was adj. to 2750 because of forced homeowners ins. and tax escrow. Than after taking on my own ins. again of $890 a yr. they never reimburssed me for the payments of $1800 on there forced homeowners ins. if that wasnt enough my payments went down only to $2376. Tryinf to refi was a nightmare I tried 3xs and because they never cooperated it never went through... Now im in negative escrow for taxes because they take more than they should. I get a letter from the township stating im delinquent with my taxes so I contact HomeQ and they say have no idea whats going on like always I get the run arounds so I pay out the pocket because I get another letter stating my home was going up for sale based on delinquent back taxes... At that point I feel hopeless, helpless and hurt having 2 kids and tring to make it. After getting an attorney involved they payed the taxes but never reimburssed me for what I payed. After a yr passed and couldnt handle the payment because my daughter was very sick and we didnt have health insurance so all expenses came out my pocket after explaining that to them they asked for copies of payments made for the hospital bills and a hardship letter. Those till this day they say they never recieved so about 2mths later I receive a letter of FORCLOSURE at that point it seemed that I had no way out of these theives! They stated if I paid $8600 dollars on there attorney fees court fees and so one I would beable to keep the house well if I had that money I wouldnt be in this situation in the first place. So I filed Chapter 13 and since making the payments 0f the orginal $1648 my attorney asked for a re-analyzed statement and found that they have not been accepting my payments and putting them in account to pay their own fees and nothing suitable to my interest. Im tring my best to get something started against them and have reported them to the BBB. If anyone has something against them in process please feel free to contact me [protected]@comcast.net. I am willing to do what ever it takes to BRING THEM DOWN!!!

• Ho
    HomeQ_sux Feb 24, 2009

In these difficult times, I even tried to work a short sale with them so that they could at least get some money out of it. More like pulling teeth with them. I had a buyer lined up, they refused to return our calls, or work towards getting the property sold. I gave up claimed Bankruptcy. That was last year, and now, I'm getting calls from them claiming that the mortgage is still owed. I even (tried) to read to them the Federal disclaimer that states very clearly they should not be contacting me/calling me since it is discharged.

• Go
    goldeeloxxz Mar 26, 2009

Please, please, please do NOT give in to these mortgage companies! If you are in foreclosure, near foreclosure, or possibly in modification take action now & you can do many things yourself for very little cost! Research a "Qualified Written Request" & write one to your mortgage company insisting on an itemized documents from the day that you signed your mortgage. Also, insist in the "QWR" that they "produce the note" to make sure that the are the note holder and/or find out who does. Once you have written a "QWR" they CANNOT report any negative activity (if any) on your account during this period. They have 20 days to resond to the request & then 60 days to "fix" your concerns. Make sure that this "QWR" is sent certified mail with return receipt (it is approx. $5-7 bucks & well worth it). In the "QWR" be specific about every document you want including all credits, debits, escrow, absolutely everything possible from the day you signed, even the application & appraisal. If you find any errors they may be held liable for $1, 000. each incident. I am not an attorney but I am going thru this myself. BY MYSELF & my mortgage co. has taken all my money. Many don't want the public to know some of these simple things you can do. Please try this, it may save your home.

• Ti
    tina austin Apr 12, 2009

I HATE HOMEQ! I got BREAST CANCER in 2008 & got behind on my mortgage(HAVE BEEN IN MY HOUSE FOR OVER 11 YEARS). HomeQ put me on a repayment plan of $1580.00 per month($500.00 more than mortgage, but stated the best they could do for me. No matter that I could barely make the $1080.00 per month). One month, I sent $1508.00 instead of $1580.00 on accident. Got letter stating balance was due. I called HomeQ & was told nothing they could do. Had to file Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, includes house note, just to keep my home. HOMEQ IS WORSE THAN THE BREAST CANCER THAT I HAVE. I have no family or children & I am single...Would be homeless too if left to HomeQ.

PLEASE NO ONE USE THIS COMPANY. I HAVE HAD OTHER COMPANIES SUCH AS ACCREDITED HOME LENDERS, CHASE, ETC THAT WERE WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH...THEN MY LOAN SOLD OUT TO THESE SHARKS!!!

• De
    Denise Mitchell Apr 21, 2009

Homeq, Homeq, I refinanced in 2006, with a 9.45%, I was making payments on time for the past 2 years, until I was in a very bad car accident. I notified Homeq, letting them know that I lost one of my jobs. They help me by modifying my interest to 9.00% didn't make a difference, they added on my late fees to my mortgages, which gave me a higher monthly amount. I still couldn't pay my mortgage because I only had one income coming in, so they foreclosed. Well a couple of months later I found another source of income. which increased a great deal. But Homeq refused to help, they stated that I need to pay the late monthly payments, Late fees and etc. I asked them to lower my high interest rate, but they still refused and stated they can not do anything for me. What happened to the people who have income coming in and is willing to pay a reasonable mortgage. Looking back at my contract, they lied stating I made $6800 a month, I was making only $4000, but they still gave me a loan. I need help.

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me at [protected]@hotmail.com

• Zerth Aug 20, 2009

Wow I am not alone, I am a single mom (Pastry Chef), lost two of my three jobs and am still fighting in court with my ex husband over our child its been 3 years fighting and 25, 000 dollars waisted. I gave him everything in the home, all the vintage vehicles and he even went to the bank and took all our money out, 32, 000. Since the housing market in 2006 was so booming my home was worth 285.000 and since he lived with me in my home for 14 years he got had an interest in the home, so it equaled out what he took and what he sold or our community property. I am financially drained and so broke I cannot even buy a gallon a milk. it is amazing how much you crave something when you can't have it. Eveything in my life seems upside down, my job, my van broke, my home, court, my ex stalking and harrassing me and the children, except my health (thank God) I am tired alot and have many headaches, but other than that good. HomEq has been trying to work with me they say, I say Ha, Ha. they adjusted my payment to be higher than the origonal payment, then they put me on a payment plan which almost doubled my payment. They want 1, 800 a month and only want it wired through bank to bank transfers. Everyone I know going through these economic struggles have gotten help from their lender, but me. my cousin was 6 months behind on her home her mortgage co. just put them to the back of her loan with no penalties. I heard of people who have been in their home for years not making payments. Homeq was charging me 4, 000 attorneys fees and added that to my payments. they send me forms all the time, hang them on my home (garage, front door) with pending sell dates. (Its like a loser lives here sign) even after making arragements with them for repayment. they were sending companies out to check the home to see if everything was ok, now that I have no arrangement and my home I have owned for 17 years will be sold Friday August 28th i haven't recieved any forms or phone calls since the origional from the courts. I have not a clue where to go, haven't started packing, (think I am in denial) I may lose my son because of this and that is what hurts the most lose him to an abusive father who doesn't even see his older children due to abuse, but I do, they want to live with me because they have a bad relatonship with their mom also and I raised them for 14 years. My home I love, each and every tree, flower and rock had been especially pick and placed with care the wall with all the kids measurements taken the first day of school each year and all the great memeories of the 5 children growing up there. My 5 year old is having so many difficulties, I fear he will not handle this move well at all. This is his happy place, his home. I don't have the option of giving up or giving in on him and on life. God will be there even if the sun doesn't come up tomorrow. We will all be judged when it is our time and I can only pray for him to have mercy on those money hungry mortgage owners like the CEOs of HomEq. When you are fighting evil it is easy to become evil yourself and sink to their level. Keep a hold of faith and hope. I have never been so down and so blessed at the same time. If anyone has the funds to take them to court here is my email address or i guess we will just have to wait for their final judgement day. [protected]@msn.com

• Si
    sirjeff Sep 06, 2009

Please e-mail me if you guys are taking homeq to court. I wanna be apart of this lawsuit. Homeq is a predator. My e-mail address is [protected]@hotmail.com

• As
    A.S.K. Apr 06, 2010

I found this site on my own serch to sue the SH*#!! out of HomeQ.. a.k.a. slime of the earth!! I sobed to find out that so many of you are going through the same thing as myself and some much worse. It makes me think .. as americans we do have the power to do something we can make choices to invest in companys who can see clearly that the health of their contry men/women means the health of them and their companys as well... DUH!!! We hold the power in the choice we make on who we are going to do business with. We have the power to ask them what their business practices/mission statements are? On the same note I didn't choose this company my mortgage note was handed to them by the company who gave me a loan. It is a sad terrible thing to lose your home. I am in the process of selling mine before I lose it. I HOPE.
    Are you aware that your count Sherriff holds the power to tell The Slime Of The Earth (SOTE) that they will NOT be the banks delivery system! That no they will not watch and be a participant in the falling of their community's!!
    We NEED REAL ANSWERS and we need them NOW!! We need to push our county and State governments to tell SOTE and others NO!! I have tried sooo many diffrent routs and got ripped off (for thousands of dollars)from others in the meen time. Just trying to come up with a solution or some way to make them listen or comply with the supposed modification program. Please sign me up for a CLASS ACTION!!! I want them to suffer the way all of you and myself have suffered. Coountless nights of sleeplessness, depression, seriouse suicidal thoughts at the thought of my family being homeless...so many tears and worry ... shear fear. Why does it seem that no one can hear us.. HELP US DAM IT!!!

• Gu
    gustavoEnrique Jul 29, 2010

I am also a victim of this M%$#%$ [censored]rs... I made all of my payments on time until I lost my father and had to move my mother in with me. She has a chronic illness and requires daily attention witch is causing me tons of money, Also my wife lost her job. I tried to modify my mortgage and no one would help I am at 10.50 %...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

My E-Mail addres is [protected]@AOL.COM

• prospercreatively Jul 29, 2010

I have been doing Modifications for people for 3 years not are always successful due to many factors.

Sometimes its the client sometimes its the bank representative or the bank in general.

I can tell you from my experience that BOA is a nightmare and has sold homes out from under people in the midst of a modification all the while telling them that no action was being taken while they were in modification process.

I always tell anyone doing this themselves you must be diligent! Don't ever believe the bank! Only way to know for sure if your house is listed for sale is to call your county court house if they say it is that it IS! Unless they tell you different dont believe anything else you hear!

There are many modification companies some have been around for many years. Doing a modification takes a lot of thick skin and due diligence. One person will say they received your docs the next will say they are not received then later someone will say they cant read it or it wasnt signed (which you know it was) these are all stall tactics!
    I have successfully completed many modifications, only a few could not be done due to the bank and or the client. I am a single operation and I only take on 5 a month as they are long and tedious some are done quickly in 90 days or less and others have taken literally a year or longer.

The downside of using a third party is you do have to pay for the service. Up side is that if you use someone who documents everything and your bank screws up you have a witness and its not your word against the banks.

I have an additional 2 other methods that are NOT modifications. I have 25 yrs banking and mortgage experience as well as being a paralegal and Notary. I will tell you that to keep in mind only 14% of all mods in the USA are approved. That is why I have worked with a team of attorneys to put together 2 additional methods of reducing the mortgage and interest or releasing the mortgage debt. Let me know if you need more info and good luck. Don't give up the fight! The banks are fraudulent in filing 99% of all foreclosures! Your NOTE was paid in full when they sold it to another party! Banks cannot lend their own money! Foreclosure claims state you must risk something in order to have a claim they risk nothing and they were compensated plenty! Anything you paid for your loan was gravy on top of those potatoes they made using your credit and your signature without your consent.. If you want to learn more and how to free yourself of your mortgage and or how to get your loan modified or another new program that reduces the interest and principal without needing a credit check ask me how now!
    Stop letting the banks steal your homes! and Dont sell them or walk away! That is what the bank wants you to do! Its time Americans woke up and learned the truth!

• Co
    corwin Sep 07, 2010

I have used HomEQ “servicing” and have been put through hell!! Up until I recently has been the first time I was ever late with a payment for 2 years, then unfortunately was laid-off and have been catching up after being six months behind. In this time, I had been going back and forth with them trying to be approved for a loan mod. During the “back and forth” I was told to send in $1, 900 in order for them to open my account and view the files….they then, after taking the money of coarse, told me I was not approved for the loan mod. In the next breath they offered to re-open my loan mod files for an additional $1000. I send the money again nervously. Same thing. Now third times a charm…right?! Mind you, my money now gone, they approve the third time!!! I’m thinking yes finally!! Here’s what they did…. They said they’d approve my loan mod if I again sent money, (which hasn’t yet been applied to my actual mortgage) and get this: they said they would only approve if I signed a paper saying an additional $30, 000 was to be applied to my original mortgage total!! Then threatening me stated: it’s either sign the papers or loose the house. This should not be legal!! Now after taking care of my dying Grandmother in our home, I have no choice but to agree and sign. IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS OR HELP IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

in addition, just the other dayI recieved a statement telling me I owed $935 for what they call "advancements" what is that about? This is the first I've heard of it!! ANYONE ELSE??