HomeplayBogus$25.00giftcard

E

I received a telephone call in refrence to a free $ 25.00 gift card for trying their service for 30 days. I was charged a fee to my credit card for the amount of $ 1.99 and was to receive a $ 25.00 gift carfd in return for my time and trouble. When I received my confirmation letter for the free gift card there was no such site. I have been swindled and people on limited income or any one else can not afford to be charged for things and get nothing in return. Something needs to be done about the bogus gift card scam. I am requesting, NO DEMANDING to be cancelled from this swindling offer and to be reimbursed for my money that has already been charged to my credit card! We consumers have to stick together or this type of robbery will continue to destroy our nation.