HomeChoicejackson corner sofa

K

Hi on Wednesday i received a call from Charmaine Mkhize from Home choice telling ne about a competion to win the sum of 250 000 and she asked me what would i do with it. I told her that i would finish paying for my house and she said in order for me to win she had to do a qoute then i said i dnt want to oder anything and she insusted it was just a qoute and its only for me to be entered on the draw. Then i received a msg of confirmation of order but the following morning i sent an email indicating for that order to be cancelled as u realised the woman tricked me and instead on sunday the 11 June 2017 the couch was delivered and my sister signed for it as i was not the to dispute it. If i wanted something from home choice i would have made an effort to make an online purchase this is not right as there might be someone who has been tricked the same way and did nothing about it. The order number which she sent was [protected] please rectify and instruct her that she must provide for transport to come and get the couch back. Refer to our recorded call which took place on Wednesday 7 June 2017.
My number is [protected]