Home Warranty of America (HWA)ac

I am realtor in south carolina and I can tell you that I could never recommend this company. My daughter and her to children, 2 and 4, have been waiting for 5 weeks to have their ac taken care of. They promised her that it would be taken care of yesterday but once again they have postponed the repair. She gets shuttled around from person to person, any times to people who don't know what is going on. Now they are pressing her to take a buyout that is less than half of what the repair will cost... Which is why I firmly believe that they are not taking care of the problem. I believe that they are intentionally not completing their obligation so that they don't have to pay what it will take to fix the ac. My daughter is in tennessee... I would never recommend this company to my clients. I have more than 3000 friends on facebook and over 2, 000 twitter followers and I intend to tell everyone about how pathetic this company is... Ignoring their contracts!!!