Hollard Insurance Company — debit order
To Whom It May Concern
I have a cellphone insurance policy with Hollard and it has just come to my attention that the R170 has been debited from my account which is my usual amount that I pay monthly however another R350 has been deducted from my account without my permission nor knowledge.
Please ensure that this debit order is reversed as well as bank charges for this debit order is covered.
I find this extremely strange and unacceptable that a mistake like this can be made.
If this problem is not sorted out by tomorrow morning, I am taking further action.
More Hollard Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hollard Insurance - I would never recommend anybody taking out any form of policy with hollards 
- Hollard Insurance - vehicle insurance claim 
- Hollard Insurance - bad customer service/refusal to pay a claim
- Hollard Insurance - the worst service ever 
- Hollard Insurance - stay far away from hollard insurance
- Hollard Insurance - lack of feedback and dont care attitude from consultants
- Hollard Insurance - the service was really poor to say the least and I will surely not advise anyone to ever deal with hollard again
- Hollard Insurance Company - parent funeral insurance
- Hollard Insurance - mechanical breakdown cover
- Hollard Insurance Company - incompetent, staff lapse of policy