HMSHost — overcharge on ordered meal
As you will see from the photo provided, we were charged an extra $5 for our food. The subtotal on the ordered items should be $27.14 but rang up $32.13. I seriously doubt the state of NY charges a $5 surcharge for thruway convenience so what is this? I expect a timely response or I'll be contacting Roy Rogers headquarters, the better business bureau and warning my credit card company.
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time 
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- HMSHost - unlawful termination
- HMSHost - snd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato
- HMSHost - spokane taproom food
- HMSHost - way overpriced for not-so-fast food and not very pleasant employees.
- HMSHost - gouge pricing
- HMSHost - icd crml mach v