HMSHost — bad service, poor quality
I ate at the Dairy Queen in the Minneapolis Airport, store number 41511 08/07/2018. My order number was #123. I ordered a 1/3 lb meal and a blizzard. It was several minutes before myself and the gentleman ahead of me were acknowledged. The counter person was rude, and it took approximately ten minutes to get my meal. When it arrived the bun was stale, and the burger patties were not of good quality. As is usual because of the airport, it cost nearly double what it would at a typical location which is to be expected. I also expect the same quality as a typical location. I actually threw most of the burger away. It was really inedible. This was a bad experience all around.
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time 
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- HMSHost - unlawful termination
- HMSHost - snd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato
- HMSHost - spokane taproom food
- HMSHost - way overpriced for not-so-fast food and not very pleasant employees.
- HMSHost - gouge pricing
- HMSHost - icd crml mach v