Menu
C
Author of the complaint
10:30 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This program is actually a scam. My husband and I were recently in Chicago at the Palmerton Hotel. On our way out a Hilton employee asked us if we were Hilton Honors members. I said yes. He then went on and told us about a great opportunity to stay in one of their properties during our upcoming visit to New York. WE provided him the dates, May 9-12, 2022. WE asked, are you sure there will be availability during those dates. He stated oh, we have so many properties in New York, that it won't be a problem. To that we said great and purchased a package and had my father in law purchase one also. He is 89 years old. Fast forward to when we returned home and tried to book one of these packages Surprise, there are no availabilities for those dates. Just one more scam. WE are taking my 89 year old father in law for a getaway, as he is the primary care giver for my mother in law who is 87. He wanted to consider purchasing a package for his great grandchildren. Well, the scam has us out of $900 and no ability to go on the dates we clearly communicated with the Hilton employee.

0 comments