Hilton Grand Vacations and ResortsScam

D

I needed to change by a couple of days the stay for reviewing the plans and tried to communicate via the email that they contacted me on and time past to the 14 days where there was a $120.00 penalty for changing. I just wanted to change it by one or two days and I was told there was no availability. So I would have to pay the penalty. After a long conversation I was told that I could just cancel the package and they would keep my deposit. I was more willing to lose $163.00 since there was not a snowballs chance in Hades I would be interested in dealing with these people I thought it was a better deal.

• Ji
    Jim Cech Jan 09, 2019

I just filed a complaint with the Navy Federal Credit Union that my credit card transaction was a fraud. The package I ordered was a I bedroom suite for four days and three nights at Hilton Head with a 60 minute owner update. What I received was a confirmation for a visit to Vegas, I bedroom studio and a bill for $40 more dollars. Hilton Head said they do not offer 60 minute owner presentations so I should try and go to Myrtle Beach. If I wanted to go to Myrtle Beach I would have booked a room there. What a bunch of used care salesmen.