HertzRental vehicle

R Jun 26, 2020

I rented a vehicle RR H35584544. The agent was extremely nice, picked me up timely and was very courteous and handled my rental transaction expeditiously. My issue was during COVID - the Hertz Rental in Inwood did not make me feel safe at all. I blame the agencies policy not the agent. The vehicle I picked up was filthy and had bird crap he was given only a bucket and scrub brush to clean off the bird stuff. The he sprayed the inside and wiped it down as best he could but it was not to safety standards at all. I itched all the way to the nearest carwash once I obtained the vehicle and washed exterior and wiped down inside myself when I got home as the car washes are not entering vehicles at this time. Further, I found toys from someone who rented prior to me in the vehicle and paperwork that was not mine in glove compartment as I was cleaning. They need to hire someone to solely clean vehicles as they return to ensure the safety of their renters. I am requesting the price I paid to wash this vehicle back upon return of the car.

Rental vehicle

RESOLVED

• Hertz's response · Jul 10, 2020

This correspondence is being sent in response to Robin King. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to review this matter. Please accept my deepest apologies for the difficulties you experienced, rest assured this will be addressed with the local leadership to to prevent future recurrence. I have issued a credit of $14.14 to the credit card on your account, please allow 5-7 business days for processing. Please know that we take customer concerns very seriously and i want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to review this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact us for future concerns. Thank you for contacting us.