Heritage Web Design — Ripped off!
I paid Heritage Web Design $700 last February to create a NEW site for my candle business. They are in the "top 1%" so I figured they must be good, right? NOT!!! Once they have your money, forget it. For $700 I got a copy of the site that I myself created with some pink background and a candle graphic. I sent them a box, yes mailed them information, including pamphlets, brochures, pictures, candles, soaps, etc., (approximately $50 worth of product) hoping it would help create the mood for my site. Well, the receptionist 'supposedly' stole the samples because my designer never received it. Since she never received the box she built a site that had a black background and flowers? I emailed my 'account manager' and he just switched designers. So, in MAY my site was finally up and running and I was SUPER disappointed. It was nothing like what I had explained to them. I felt powerless because from that point on they have been so rude to me. Anyway, I built my own site and have one more month with this company stealing my $30 to host a site I haven't used since last July. BEWARE! They will steal your hard earned money and treat you like crap.
More Heritage Web Design Complaints & Reviews
- HIT Web Design/ Heritage Web Solutions - bad business to work with/for! abc4 news utah will expose!
- Hit Web Design - payment to contracted employees
- Hit Web Design - Formerly heritage web solution fraudulent company
- Heritage Web Solutions - a complete disaster!
- ISO Webworks/ Hit Web Design - Company Changed names
- Hit Web Design - Update - Important
- Heritage Web Solutions Provo Utah - Heritage Web Solutions is full of crooks
- Hit Web Design - Fraudulent
- Hit Web Design - Rip-off!
- Hit Web Design - Censorship/Held-up Store dev/opening