Healthy Buybreast actives

Breast Active Healthy Buy
My orders never arrived and I was told i would get a refund for the £90 I spent on Breast Active pills x2, i also signed on the for life programme, then realised I was getting nothing for the money i paid out. I tried the english partner programme Butler white and had the same problem.They were saying that their order never arrived!Both companies are saying they canot rfund mymoney!
*Below are copies of emails i got sent by Healthy buy.com, I still have not recieved the product!
Sincerely,
Naomi Sturdy

Web Support Center: Shipping - [227984]‏
From: HealthBuy.com ([protected]@healthbuy.com)
Sent: 08 January 2010 19:06:10
To: [protected]@live.co.uk

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have tried to reship the product back to you, but it doesnt seem to be making it through customs. If youd prefer we can refund your money back into your account.

• Ba
    Bad online purchase Jul 14, 2016

Be careful of all the breast active buy. The ad pops up you click on to give the product a try. You think it is a one time trial purchase, however, it is a continual fee $87+ amount monthly... You have no idea how to cancel it after, or the company. Once you give them the credit card number it is too late. Now, the only thing I think I can do is to cancel my bank card and get a new card. Hope that works for them to stop charging. The law have not caught up to the internet.

• Ai
    Aiyanna May 09, 2015

Such a shame that there is no response to any of the above complains... Need a response regarding the oder and its been a month.. Order Number: [protected] .. There was no problem on online transcation why is there a problem to contact u guys.. Such a pain and shouldn have ordered..

• So
    Sonyy Mar 07, 2015

Are all the above complaints being ignored? Please tell me if it's helping u guys.

• Ke
    Keyya Mar 05, 2015

I ordered breastactives on 13th of feb. It's been 23 days and i haven't received the product yet! Really disappointed. Order Number: [protected].

• Mi
    miabella Jan 30, 2015

Hello,
    I ordered breast actives, but i haven't got the product. :(
    My order confirmation code is [protected]. Help mee :(

• Kh
    khanna01 Aug 07, 2014

Hi, ordered breast actives pills and cream 8 days ago and i got order confirmation mail but i did not receive the product yet.the order conformation number is #[protected].

• Cr
    Crowned Jul 14, 2014

Has anyone other than one person received their order from HealthBuy/Buy Health/Breast actives or whatever other names they have??? I'm going through all of the same issues and am really annoyed and frustrated by the lack of integrity of this company. Unfortunately, all signs point to scam. Is there nowhere else to buy Breast actives?? Is the product a scam too?

• Zc
    Z CELE Jun 17, 2014

Im also experiencing the same problem, I ordered garcinia cambogia 6 months supply from this company on the 29 April 2014. Since then

I haven't received my product. I'm in South Africa they said it will take 21 days and they took my money from my card. When I do follow up

recently the emails delivery status was failure. Does this company really exist?'Please give my money back!!!

• Sb
    sbveibi Jan 21, 2014

Im also experiencing the same problem as above. Ordered on the 11th Nov 2013, one month later no items reached me so i requested for a re-ship. They reshipped on the 19th Dec 2013. And another month later (21st Jan2014) i've yet to receive my orders too! Now i tried to email them for a refund, but the email delivery status was a failure. This never happened for the past few emails. I'm getting suspicious over this company now. >:(

• Le
    lexispt Jan 14, 2014

I decided to buy 6 months supply in 30th december 2013... It said there that would take 9 to 14 days to arrive... And till now nothing, i can't track my package, it says there's some error! But I'm from Portugal so I'm not sure if is taking more time because of distance or if i was deceived..
    I'm very worried now since i bought all all the treatment and now i may just have lost the money...
    What should i do? :( I need help

• El
    ellacraig Sep 16, 2013

Hi there. I too also ordered breast actives with express delivery to my country. I note ive purchased off 2 other American companies and both sent my orders within 4-7 working days WITHOUT express delivery. I see no way of contacting healthbuy or websupport.com AT ALL. Do you think this is a legitimate company? Did any of you receive your orders from healthbuy? Thanks :)

• Pa
    patriki Jun 18, 2013

i ordered breast actives on 12 June, 2013 from their website and got a email from health buy .com that your order will arrived 1-3 business days from the date you ordered but still i don't receive anything yet. is this a scam or what ? i spent lot of money on it and i am surprised why my order not arrive . their is no option at least i can cancel this and want my money back as soon as possible. i want to know about this as soon as possible . Also, I don't know how to contact them. I don't want to have to wait a whole month for my product when I paid for express shipping. Is there no other way to order Breast Actives? All websites lead to the one I ordered it from. Also I saw that they have a no cancellation policy just a return policy. I don't see how that would help me if I never receive the product. I hope they come through for me like the above comment says. I am very skeptical about this company.

• Ro
    rosy123 Jun 10, 2013

Yes I too ordered Breast Actives thru Healthbuy.com and facing all the above said problems, not able to track, no proper contact mail, not received the order it is more than 30 days now.Earlier they said to wait till 10th of June now they extended for 1 more day to reship my order.Pl return my money back.I don't need to be reshipped.

• Sk
    skepticalcustomer1 Jun 04, 2013

I bought Breast Actives through Healthybuy.com. I cannot track my order yet and I paid for express shipping. I am afraid I have been scammed as their website seems very sketchy. Also, I don't know how to contact them. I don't want to have to wait a whole month for my product when I paid for express shipping. Is there no other way to order Breast Actives? All websites lead to the one I ordered it from. Also I saw that they have a no cancellation policy just a return policy. I don't see how that would help me if I never receive the product. I hope they come through for me like the above comment says. I am very skeptical about this company.

• Y2
    y2j1980x Mar 04, 2013

*** Just fixing my above complaint *** Healthy buy DID come through and DID deliver my purchase. I live outside the US so the delivery time just took unusually long (bout 4 weeks to here).

Healthybuy have proven to be a very responsive company (via facebook) and came through with my order. I've read a few complaints elsewhere about this company but, in my experience, they're legit.

• Y2
    y2j1980x Feb 17, 2013

Hello, I'm becoming a little surprised by all the negative PR Healthy Buy is receiving; not because I don't believe it, but more that I hadn't seen the reviews for this service before I ordered 2 units of Revitol hair removal cream. It is now 16 days since I placed the order but I'm becoming very skeptical it will ever arrive after reading all this. I am also concerned, if this order never turns up and given the quite overwhelming complacency I am reading, about having used my credit card with this company. I should state that NO funds have been removed without my knowledge, but it is worrying.

What's going on Healthy Buy? Why are so many customers not receiving their orders? Also, why does your website not have an email contact address for it's customer service link?

• Sc
    Scammed customer # 20M Nov 13, 2012

I ordered in July 2012, never received it. I was told they'd send a refund. The cheque never arrived . I followed up several times and was given all kinds of excuses including the cheque returned to them despite having the correct address so they had to draw another cheque which will take 10 years (?) to get to Australia, problem with the postal system. it's now November 2012, still no sign of the cheque. plus the customer reps hang up when they don't feel like entertaining my complaint.

• Va
    vanessalove Oct 10, 2012

Hi I purchased the breastactives today and until now i havent received the email confirmation yet.I got the order ID and all to proof that my transaction is valid.Please send me the confirmation in my email address thanks!