Having problems with Health Buy?

Health Buy Customer Service Contacts

+1 818 303 9260 (US & International)
+27 800 980 391 (South Africa)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Health Buy Customer Service. Initial Health Buy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Health Buy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Health Buy. Discuss the issues you have had with Health Buy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Healthbuy.comvery very worst service

Very very worst customer service
I ordered one health product like medicine... I have not yet received my ordered product
It exceeds totally 35 days.. I did not get right now...
It is medicine... Then how can your web marketting will be first..
Plz rise complaint regarding this otherwise I will file a case on ur service in us consumer court

Pls save people from various fraud or fake like this..

very very worst service

Health Buy / Idol Lashdid not receive my order

I ordered a product from Idol Lash on the 7th November 2011. Paid for it and got a a receipt of payment from Health Buy. On the 9th of November i received an e mail to say my order was shipped with Federal Express.. No tracking number was supplied. Only a website www.websupportcenter.com and my order number 2939009. I have been trying to get hold of someone as my parcel has never arrived. I have sent several e mails which just come back un read. There are no contact details on either website that i can contact. I phoned Fedex to see if my name is in the system and they cannot find anything. I have spent $118.00 and have not received my parcel. I have not clue where t go next to get my tracking number or even find out what has happened to my parcel. I cannot find contact details for Idol lash either so I am wondering if perhaps i have been scammed out of my money. Please can you assist me. Its very difficult to do this from South Africa as there is a 9 hour time difference and then i have not details to contact these companies. Many Thank Penny Barker

did not receive my order

Health Buyyou charged my account 119.93 for free trial

On 23 dec. I ordered free trial of your product. 28 dec. you charged my account 119.93. I called that day and was told 5-10 days for processing and that someone will be calling me back. Today is Feb.2, 2010 and no one has tried to contact me. I just want what my credit back before legal action takes place. If no one contacts me within 7 days or account credited, then legal will be enforced.Why does it take only 5 days to charge my account and do not give someone a chance to try your product before you charge them and why does it take so long to credit my account. Let people try your product. If they like it they will order from you again. As far as I am concerned you are a thief.

Health/buy — fraud

I happened to look at products from this company on the Internet. I got partway through completing an order...

Healthbuy.comI am now out about $450

Healthbuy.com is a complete scam. I attempted to order a 4 month supply of a product from them about a month or two ago. Every time I clicked to submit my order, the website said there was a problem with my card and to try again... So I did.. .3 more times. I finally got an e-mail saying that my product was being shipped after my last try. Well instead of getting one order, they charged me for all 4 orders.. .3 of which they told me did not work. So now i've paid them a grand total of almost $600... When I only meant to pay about $160. And, if that wasn't enough... I attempted to return the 3 orders that I didn't want. I followed their instructions and put all of the unopened and unused items back in the packages and sent them back. About a week later, I received an email saying my return request was denied... So I am now out about $450. My advice... Never order from healthbuy.com.

• Br
            Branca Dec 18, 2010

Buy Health QPS billed me for USD 61.55 ...sent the product (30 capsules) ONE TIME and NOT monthly as promised! I have received no more products and now must void my credit card so they do not keep charging me. (I was suppose to be charged 9.99 per month for one year! And was to receive the capsules monthly.) These people are a total rip-off!!!

Health Buycustomer service

i ordered a product it wasnt until the order completed i actually knew how much the order was. after numerous times of going online to cancel the request there was no online contact for email to do this. i then rang customer service 10 to be answered everytime and hung up on without the consultant speaking to me. there is no where i can see when and how much they are going to debit.there is no one i can speak to as to what my order consists of.this company has no contact .

Healthbuy 818-3039253 — error

i answered a survey about google and you offered me the proceeds to thank me by offering to pay the...

Val-d'or

Healthbuy.comselling scam

I ordered a product from these scallywags at Health Buyon 6th October 2010. This was for a product called "Digest It" and aws advertised as a special offer for 2 months free trial at the cost of £6.75 Shipping & Handling Only. The product was advertised at £55.95 but came with a discount voucher code for a credit of £55.95 making the product as free. On completing the online order I checked very carefully that the discount had been credited against the order and it had, showing the order total as £6.95.
            The following day I recieved a call from my credit card company qurieing the transaction which had been elevated to the full price plus shipping of £64.20.When I tried to contact the company all of thier phone numbers came up as unobtainable and thier so called support deptment was email only. I spoke to the fraud dept at my credit card company who informed me that they had tried to take the charge of £64.20 six times and when I looked at my account on thier website it showed to seperate but identical orders one of which ahd been refused by the credit card company. I have had my credit card company stop the payment to them and I have canceled my card so that they cannot take any more cash from it.
            These guys need shutting down, and just by the way they do not only operate as Health Buy but are know by the credit card companies under a number of other names. BEWARE OF THESE SHARKS.

• Fa
                fahmida11 Oct 12, 2010

i have had a similar experience today, the bank wasn't helpful at first, i have now got to wait and see if my order gets cancelled and if they refund my money, if not the bank will then intervene

• De
                Destino Sep 23, 2009

Hi again,

Just to reiterate, what I said, as some of it does not make sense in my last complaint submitted only a little while ago.

I am relieved that I can google products, and check out this website to see if the products/service is trustworthy.

As well as the above comment about their customer service.

Thanks.
                Chris

Healthbuy.com — unauthorized charge

i had never even heard of this comany before and one day while checking my online banking, i notice...

Healthy Buy — breast actives

Breast Active Healthy Buy My orders never arrived and I was told i would get a refund for the £90 I...

Health Buy / Idol Whitestealing money from accounts

Free Trial this is a lie-- BEWARE people these Yanks are thieves - no contact e-mail address no one answer phones just a rip off beware this has now cost me $176.00 plus having to cancell and then change my card and the time on phone to bank to log a complaint and have them try to get my money back DON'T hold much hope as the yanks let them keep doing this scam -- proves the point never trust a yank!!!

• Ru
                  Ruby Saffron Dec 02, 2009

Your bank is not going to just reverse the charges and basically give you money for being an idiot... they have to recover the money from the merchant's bank. Once a charge has posted, the merchant has already gotten the money, so that's why they have to go through the whole dispute/ fraud process. Yes, those merchants are scams, that I do agree with. However, Banks and credit card companies (i.e. Visa, Mastercard) are not "helping" these scammers. Disputes and fraud claims are usually disputed through your bank, the bank must follow Visa/Mastercard regs to try to get the money back. The only time these charges can be considered fraudulent is if the cardholder did not participate at all with the merchant. This means that if you gave your credit card # to the merchant (even if it was for shipping charges only) it cannot be considered a fraudulent charge. The is sometimes a little leeway when dealing with these kinds of charges, because the company that I work for will still dispute a charge as an unauthorized charge if the cardholder did not know that they needed to cancel the trial. But no matter the way that the charge is disputed, it is absolutely important that you as a cardholder need to make sure that you have completed all the necessary paperwork to dispute a charge. And seriously...stop signing up for "free trial" crap on the internet. Do a little research on the company before you hand over your credit card info, because the internet is full of scammers...

Healthbuy.comunauthorized payments

Todays date 18 November 2009
                Cancelled order
                It has become apparent that I have billed me 3 times to date for goods cancelled and not received on the 14 October 2009. Please note I printed off a copy of cancelled order and goods were never sent to me or recieved by me.
                This amount is a total of £116.47 sterling. This has been deducted from my Credit card account??? I have informed my bank today and will make further contact with them in due course today to retrieve the payment they took from me without permission.
                A very angry customer that never was - Mrs Catherine Mcgarry

• La
                    LadislavR Jan 06, 2010

Dear very angry customer Catherine, I was charged for Lifetime Supply offer by 119 USD at the and of the one month "RISK-FREE" trial, which I have cancelled! I also received an e-mail confirming that cancellation. What did they say you at the bank? I hear about lot of people being contradicted like that and I am ready to contact some police precinct, because this is unauthorized payment, fraud etc. Thank you for address in heading (Vermont Ave, California), I have also address for their Fullfillment Center. Another very angry customer Ladislav

Healthbuydetox

First week oktober, I ordered on a free sample of a weightloss thing... No responce for 6 weeks, never received a thing,... Last week september a delivery and a bill for 119usd, charged on my creditcard...3 days later another 119usd charged of my creditcard... Did not received any other products... Started calling to england and asked them what the f*ck is this... Its simple... First order is an endless subscription and if u dont cancel u will keek receiving this sh*t, so I cancelled and blocked me creditcard
                  In terms and conditions is says, if u are not happy send it all back within 90 days of the purchase date and we will refund the money... But u need an rma from them.
                  Checked the website and rma is inpossible to get, called them about this rma and now its... Every sale is final... No refund possible... So for all... Be aware of free samples, be aware of healthbuy, I am working on this one
                  Its a big scam... And healthbuy is not ready with me

Healthbuydirect debit of a life time supply!!!

Well this is another website, that charges your credit card. I didnt even know I was going to get debited for a life time supply, man I wish I checkd them out on google, and its good now, I will check out this site, whenever I am tempted to purchase a product.

The securebiller.com site that does their transactions, well when I searched for it, its just one page with the title and no other information.

I think the same people who do this HealthBuy.com and Pureliftultra.com are the same people.

I think the only way to stop these unknown nasty surprises will be for me to close my account. I hope others do the same or something that they will no longer be able to access $$$.

All the best for you all. A real shame and sham eh.

Kind Regards
                    Chrisy

Healthbuy.com / Smoke Detercustomer service, refund, scam

I was shopping for a quit smoking aid and came across Smoke Deter. So I was shopping around for the best price. I came across HealthBuy's website and decided after reading great reviews that I would try it. I was going to order a 6 month supply but was prompted before checkout an offer for a "Life-time" supply for an additional $50. I went back and choose a one month supply instead hoping I would get the same offer and I did. At my final checkout it lised my one month supply, y life-time supply, shipping charges and insurance. I checked my email a few days later and there was an emil order confirmation for a one month supply and a six month supply order. Combined I was billed almost $300. I tried desperately to contact them before they shipped the order out to cancel it. I even complained on the BBB. I recieved an appoligy email from Healthbuy but minutes later they sent me my shipping confirmation for my six month supply. I recieved the one month supply and a few days later recieved the six month supply. I dropped the six month supply off at the post office and wrote return to sender. I should have just paid for it to be tracked and returned. I told HealthBuy it had been returned and they agreed to refund me 100% for my six month supply order. It has been over a month since it was returned and I have yet to see and refund from them. I basically feel like I threw $300 away. I will NEVER do business with HealthBuy again. I even told them they should refund me for my lifetime supply because I will NEVER go through them again for anything.

Healthbuy.com Revitol C - 6incomplete supply - 4 items instead of 6

According to ther promotion on their website, by buying 4 bottles of Revitol, I would get 6 (2 free).
                        But when my package arrived, there were ONLY 4 bottles -- not 6 as I was told on their website and also over the phone. So, I placed my order via their website, and the next day, I got a call from a guy with an Indian accent telling me that my order was being processed.

I knew that I had made a mistake...FRAUD is all can say. This company's practices are purely unethical and corrupt. Soon, it will fall...

NEVER BUY from this fraudulent HealthBuy company!!!

• Y2
                            y2j1980x Feb 18, 2013

You got the package though, right? Despite what you say obviously not being what was promised (and I agree that you got mistreated, obviously), that you say a package DID actually arrive is the first time on a forum about healthybuy I've read of someone actually receiving their order (I only read the LONG list of complaints on various forums after having ordered so my immediate thought was more of being financially robbed more than the product not turning up). Forgive me when I say I find what you say quite good news, least I might get my order before I stop using them for good. Thankyou!

Healthbuyscam "free trial"

Ordered free trial resveratrol only shipping. Supposed to have 14 days to cancel. After 5 days, I tried for hours on internet and phone to cancel . It's impossible. They will try to charge me $99 at the end of the 14 days. I went to bank, had to pay $25 to stop new charges, but I anticpate they'll bill me from another company name. These people are ### I think located at 350 n. glenoaks blvd in burbank ca. Californians please try to get local authorities on their case, or local BBB. Thanks.

Tom, New Jersey

• Er
                              Erica Lea Jul 22, 2013

same here, , , so who and how do i send this crap back before it gets charged to my card?

• Sk
                              Skeezh Feb 21, 2011

I had ordered a supplement. Made arrangements through the website to return it. Was supposed to print a copy of the return form and had computer problems. When I restarted I had lost the form. Tried 3 different numbers with regards to contacting them . . . through healthbuy.com, websupportcenter.com (which is where you are directed), GSCM (the company on the return email).

Only then did I notice that the BBB revoked their license in December of 2017 and there are numerous complaints against this company.

• Is
                              Isabelle Chiasson Oct 19, 2009

It seems, that I didn't read the policy that explain, that after I'll receive the free trial, the company will ship new products every month... I tried to cancel, my 'contract' they don't respond to the phone. They said on their web site, I need a RMA to have my refund, but this is a complicate processus, I can't do it by phone, only by e-mail... so if I don't have my RMA with the product that I return, I won't be refund...

**Sorry about the writting, I'm a francophone""

• Kl
                              KLB1 Jul 11, 2009

Today I received "a free trial" package from healthbuy, and I never even ordered it to begin with!!! How did this happen?

Sarah Lyon Jul 09, 2009

I ordered one free trial of the Bowltrol colon cleanse and then was charged 99.95 for a lifetime supply I did not ASK for! I tried numerous times to contact the customer service line and it is always a recording. I do not think the sponsors such as, MSN and others should have their names attached to this company since it is obviously a scam! BUYER BEWARE!

• Cy
                              cyndimom Mar 06, 2009

Ordered the Acai Berry Product Free Trial Offer...states you have 21 days to cancel if not satisfied. That is 21 days from the day you order, not the day you received the product...thereby only giving you really a good week or two to see if you are even satisfied with the product! Know that they will immediately upon the 21 days after you order the product...ding your account for the amount which in this case was approx. $87.00. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. They certainly are ready to make a buck, the product is crap and they know they have you and wait for you to not cancel within that 21 days!!!

Health Buy Wortroldoesn't work

Wortrol does not work!!! It is a scam. If you order this product online you will get unauthorized charges on your credit card from Easy Saver and Major Savings. What a scam this product if and the company will not do any thing about it. Oh well $50 down the hole. Viral free doesn't work either and is more expensive. SCAMS

Health Buy — scam and cheating

Healthbuy sold me 3 jars Bowtrol colon cleanse. I paid $125 including post & packing to deliver to me in...

Healthbuy.com (Scam) — stealing money from account

I ordered and agreed to the 21 day FREE TRIAL offer for $6.95 of Acai Berry supplement. I received my package...