Having problems with Health Buy?

Health Buy Customer Service Contacts

+1 818 303 9260 (US & International)
+27 800 980 391 (South Africa)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Health Buy Customer Service. Initial Health Buy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Health Buy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Health Buy. Discuss the issues you have had with Health Buy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Health Buyunauthorized credit card charges

I ordered California bioenergy Anti Aging Serum from Health Buy only once for to test it. Today ( October 28) I received second parcel which I didn't ordered. As I understand I've been subscribed to autoshipment that I'm absolutely not interested and didn't ask. The deal was proceeded on October 16 and mentioned as phone order that didn't happen. Order No: 10-[protected]
I want to stop this autoshipment immediately. To reach the company by phone ( + [protected]) is impossible. So probably only one way is available - to cancel any further charges from this company. And it's a pity because there product may be good and may be I'd like to order it again in a future but it will be impossible. They just push away a customers with such aggressive delivery.

Health Buy — shipment notification #[protected]

Dear Sirs: On October 14 I have made my purchase and I have not received the product yet My address i...

Healthbuyzetaclear

I ordered off HealthBuy last month for zetaclear, and ointment that they advertise to treat nail fungus, $50+ for a tiny bottle. The product DOES NOT WORK. I ordered 1 bottle of it and they opted me into a monthly subscription which I certainly did not order. They billed me again this month, $59, for a product that is useless. There is no email to form a complaint to, and virtually impossible to find the website the I ordered off originally. HealthBuy should be shut down, they are completely SCAMMING innocent customers. I just got off the phone with a 3rd party customer service representative, and he was no help at all. 10$ restocking fee and shipping costs back from Ireland to their Miami office.

Health Buy — unauthorized credit card charge

I ordered a product from you and then was charged for a 2nd product at the same time that I did not order!! I...

Healthbuy.comgarcinia cambogia

I order Garcinia Cambogia it was advertised get a bottle for $4.95 free shipping so I call to order it then they told me if I order 2 bottle I would get the green coffee for $35, 99 so I did that I receive my order I got only one bottle of Garcinia Cambogia and three bottle of green coffee . I called they said I would not be charge for my order, the I received my bank statement and they charge $154.00 . I never got it back . DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF..

Healthbuy.com — garcinia cambogia I believe this is a total scam. what do I do.

Date of Incident. Jan. 24th 2017 Client/order number is 8381237 Description of Incident: I ordered Garcinia...

HealthbuyI don't know I have not ordered

I received my credit card statement today and I saw this charge from Health Buy tel. No. [protected] for Philippine peso 4, 779.30. I tried calling this number several times but it does not ring. So I presume this is not a legitimate number or they just do not want to receive a call. The date for order was December 20 and the posting date was December 21, 2016. Please do something about this. I did not order anything from this company. Please return my money. I am from the Philippines, a poor country, do not rob me.

I don't know I have not ordered

• Updated by Ulolyou · Jan 09, 2017

My credit card was charged Philippine peso 4, 779.30 for something that I do not know of. My wife just saw the credit card statement with a charge from HealthBuy [protected]. I remember giving them my credit card details for free sample but not to order a product. This is a scam! Why would they charge me for something I did not order? They hooked me with a free sample so they could get my credit card details then charged me without my knowledge for I do not know what. I received an email that my information is incomplete...please realize that I do not know the address of this company and where it is located, I just know their telephone number from the credit card bill. Stop their scam to offer free sample to get the credit card details and address then charge for several bottles without me knowing it. What kind of business is this?

• Updated by Ulolyou · Jan 08, 2017

I received today the statement of account from my credit card company and I saw a charge from Health Buy with telephone number [protected] dated December 20, 2016. I did not order anything from this company. I am from the Philippines. Please return my money!

Healthbuy.com Revitol C - 6derology wrinkle repairm

Order number 8273924
          Mr gordon lovejoy
          I have now received 3 of the above and 3 other creams which I only ordered 2 of each you have charged me over £300 for 4 small tubes of cream.
          Please call me on [protected]
          To discuss a full refund
          If no response within 4 weeks I will inform the correct authoritative. Reply t my e-mail "[protected]@hotmail.Co. Uk"

Healthbuyunauthorized credit card charges/unethical behavior

I ordered a free sample and paid the P&P of Revitol Anti Ageing Moisturizing Cream and Dermology Wrinkle Repair Complex which had no effect at all and brought my skin out in a severe rash. I did not re order and further supplies of these products but the company sent me more supplies and charged my credit card account which I submitted to pay the P&P for the free samples.
            I have tried to phone the UK contact number [protected] sever to cancel and complain about this transaction, but no one answers the phone and there isn't an email address to contact.
            My. name is S. McLaughlin the Order Number is 8228282 and the product ID is UH596
            On the Packaging there is a return address but No Company Name.
            Postage Paid License No. 11171
            PO Box 42388
            Larnaca 6533
            Cyprus

Healthbuy Ltdbreastavtives.com

These products are not regulated, might as well be taking horse manure capsules. They robocharge your bank account and you must de-activate you credit or bank card . The office appears to be registered in the uk. Gary mcnelley and david reviro appear to be the two scammers located in california who manage this company. Google them and read all about their luxurious lifestyles at your expense! Your health! Here's a link to some info: https://beta.Companieshouse.Gov.Uk/company/06773320/officers.

Then google their names.

Http://peopleguide.Net/gary-mcnelley/101643423019480161252

Health Buyfree sample raspberry ketone and digest it colon

I asked for a free sample of ketone and digestive. I had to give my bank details for postage and packaging. I was not informed that I would receive a further order and that money would be taken from my bank account without my permission. I did not accept any terms and conditions as I was not asked to do so. I have sent several emails to Web support center without any replies. I have tried to ring the number on the delivery note and it says invalid number. I now have two orders being delivered to me that I did not order and do not want. I am requesting that money be returned to my account and that I am taken off any mailing order that I may be on. If this matter is not rectified I will be contacting my bank as a matter of fraud. The new order numbers are [protected] and17950724

Healthbuydisappointed

I received a bottle of cream from www.healthbuy.com and did not like it, it had a bad effect on my skin. So I sent an issue to these people and asked them to refund my money. Customer service representative replied and said that they don't do refunds and since I've already used the cream they were not able to accept it back.
                  I was very disappointed and decided to contact PayPal! I'm so happy I paid via PayPal and they did get my money back!!
                  I recommend everyone not to buy from HealthBuy!

Healthbuy.com — green coffee bean max

I ordered a trial of Garcinia Cambogia on June 26, 2015. I did not order the 3 containers of Green Coffee...

Health Buy — I paid for this and never received it

I ordered one of their products and never received it I am disgusted in their service. I called their...

Hbs Healthbuyunauthorized charges and impossible to stop them

I haven’t heard about the company HBS Healthbuy until now. I checked my account and it turned out that the company started to take money from me. I was shocked, ‘coz they simply charged me for nothing. WTF? I sent emails, but no one replied. I have no idea how to stop them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Healthbuy.comnever received order

I ordered a product from this company a1 month bottle for 39.95 then my order came up 139.00 i called within a 5 min period and they told me I could not cancel the order it had already shipped out. I told them that was impossibel since i just ordered it, after a few minutes of arguing with the Daniel the person I was speaking with. He said he canceled the order I then received a 99.00 credit and nothing else. No order was shipped or received not even a tracking number. This place is a scam my credit card co is credting my account for the 39.00 and I will not pay this co. They are a scam and should be shut down.

Healthbuy.comorder not received

Its been a month since I ordered my products and my credit card was debited and I have not received the products yet. If I do not receive my products I will have no option but to initiate chargebacks through my bank.
                        Given below are my order details.
                        Order number: 3309909

Tracking:
                        Track Code: #No Tracking
                        Carrier:

Healthbuy.comraspberry ketone

one big s**t website. i ordered raspberry ketones from this site and its more than month now cince i ordered. of course i havent get anything yet.. i paid around 50 $...

• Belleville Apr 29, 2013

The department is sometimes corrupt, and the cops are mostly all racists, and using racial slurs or attacking innocent/defenseless blacks just for kicks!!!

Healthbuy / ZetaclearI did not reieve my product

I order Zetaclear toennail product from Zetaclear and i did not received goods. There is no email contact and call centers in EU does not respond. I never heard them trucking my goods now in the obtions when i say i did not reieved goods they want to charge shipment cost again as i did not choose delivery insurance. They never ship my goods as i never been informed now they want to charge more money... This company is a froud and i lost 198.00 USD. They shld be shut down as they can not be reached unless credit card payments...

Healthbuy.com — unwanted charges on credit card

Healthbuy.com Aka boom, health & beauty Aka pacific natural co. Aka market health, inc. Aka18458 santar...