Healthbuy.comworst customer service & scam return policy

First of all HealthBuy does NOT have any customer service phone number you can call. They only have a SALES phone number.

If you call for customer support they refer you to the website.

Second, the website only has a list of Frequently Asked Questions and if your question is not on the list, well you are S&$T Out Of Luck.

Third, If you submit a Return Authorization with a question, they will never answer your question, only send you a canned automatic response from a "do.not.[protected]@healthbuy.com" email address.

I bought the 6 month supply of the Breast Actives. I tried it for 2 months and did not have any results. The 6 month supply is $239, then they charge $10 per item return fee. Since the Breast Actives comes with 2 products, it would be an $80 return fee. $239 - $80 - $102 fee for the 2 months I used is $42 check to be returned.

If you decide to buy their product at all, buy the 1 month supply to really be sure you like it. B/c if you invested in the 6 month discount supply and it doesn't work out (didn't for me) then you lost your money

Chpott Jan 17, 2009

shipped me a product I did not request and this shipment started a subscription I had to cancel. I'm waiting to see if there are charges and if the subscription cancels. A representative is supposed to contact me within 72 hours via email.

Tassos Jan 27, 2009

Please continue to post - every information is useful
    Thank you.

• Kw
    kwap Mar 16, 2009

Save yourself some trouble and do NOT use Heathbuy to purchase any kind of product. As the person above says, they are a scam operation. I purchased a 2-month supply of a product and 2 months later received notification that I was being shipped a second 2-month supply--which I did NOT order. There are no phone numbers and their return policy includes a restocking fee, so you will never get your money refunded. I called my credit card and had payment stopped and refused delivery. (BTW, the product I purchased, ZetaClear, did not work.)

jane Mar 19, 2009

I received 2 charges on my bank account for $89.90 each for something I did not order. I have tried calling them numerous times and I can not seem to get in touch with anyone. I am filing a complaint with my local authorities and my bank

• Je
    JESSICA Mar 20, 2009

I ORDERED A 1 MONTH SUPPLY OF A PRODUCT FROM HEALTH BUY AND THE NEXT MONTH I GOT ANOTHER ORDER I DIDN'T ASK FOR AND ITS BEN TO WEEKS AND I BEN DOING WHAT I CAN TO GET MY MONEY BACK AND HAVE NO LUCK THE PHONE NUMBER I GOT IS A FAKE

• Fo
    Foodie Apr 08, 2009

I just ordered teeth whitening free trial kit couple weeks ago and wanted to cancel it. I went into their website, trying to find the number to cancel it, but couldn't find any number at all. I had to call my bank to get their info. and I have this number [protected]. I talked to the customer service and canceled it on time. I hope this number will help some of you.

• Di
    Disgusted Jun 08, 2009

offer free products take your account info, before you get a chance to cancel your account is charged for a free product, can not return they gave you a run around, they are scam artists beware.

• Ap
    apaul Jul 09, 2009

I ordered a free trial offer from Healthbuy. I didn't see anything about any further obligation - but I can't prove it. I'm stuck with an outrageous bill. If anyone begins a class action suit, count me in.

• Pr
    Presouz Jul 23, 2009

SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME!! I dont know how but they did it to me too I saw shipping fees and clicked out of the order and they charged me anyway!! I called them at their [protected] which says its in Burbank CA but its really in CANADA after getting a phone bill for the call it was so mean mean mean beware

• Al
    Alan Edge Aug 17, 2009

I also took advantage of their free offer, only having to pay postage & packing, then find $99.95 taken from my card.
    I have tried to contact them via their customer servive e-mail address 3 times over the past 8 days but have as yet had no reply.

• He
    Healthbuy.com Dec 19, 2009

This company is a cheat to many customers. Their return policy is extremely unfair, and they are almost impossible to contact. I wrote them a letter and never received a response. Do Not Buy From This Company, throw your money out the window first, you'll have more serenity than dealing with these crooks!

• Km
    k.m.t Sep 13, 2010

I fell for this scam too! i ordered a "FREE" SAMPLE of teeth whitener with the exception of having to pay shipping at $3.95, when i got the product through the post it was the actual product and they had taken $78.94 out of my bank account!! i am extreamly upset and hurt that they could rip people off in this way!!! don't expect to get your money back! i learned the hard way!

• Kl
    Klindinare Apr 28, 2011

I have just put in a claim for money taken from my account in december 2010. i started looking at november 2010 statement and i was charged on the 22/11/2010 £79.95 I did not order anything from them.

• Au
    Ausanna Aug 16, 2011

I bought a three month supply of Dermology Anti Aging cream. It never arrived. The contact numbers only ever had a recorded message saying "ring back during business hours'. I was ringing in the allocated business hours! My emails always bounced back! Fortunately though I paid through Paypal. It was only once I contacted them, did I get a proper email address. I contacted Gary, who never answered, but a really rude girl by the name Ivette answered my emails. When I asked for a tracking number, she said they didn't provide one, but in the Frequently Asked Questions it said they did provide one. I rang Fed Ex, who they supposedly send through, and they said they always have a tracking or consignment number!! Lies, lies, lies!!! A big scam!!! Fortunately for me Paypal came to the rescue and I have just had my money refunded. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!!!
    I have learned a few lessons here...ALWAYS pay throgh Paypal if offered, and DO YOUR RESERCH first!!! Wish I had found this site earlier!!!

• Ca
    cassie smith May 28, 2012

well after reading this page, I now know why my order of African Mango hasn't arrived, I tried to send them an e mail asking why it hasn't turned up, and surprise surprise, e mail sent come back as failed!! something should be done about this so-called company, it's bad enough that they are stealing our money, but worse they are squashing our hopes of being helped by the products we are sending away for, as well as killing our trust in people and with ordering over the internet, which I wasn't keen on doing in the first place and don't think I will be doing again, I hope they get what they deserve, a lot of jail time!!!

Madhu Sudhan Jul 27, 2012

Placed an order in March 2012 for 6 month supply of Venapro Hermorrhoid Formula. Have been charged supply nt received yet. Various e-mails send to "[protected]@healthbuy.com" returned undelivered. My order ID 3053649

Maryam K Aug 30, 2012

Received order of Revitol Eye Cream from Healthbuy.com way back June and was happy. Today received email offer of "lifetime free refill" just for $4.50 shipping and handling. Got sucked into it and received confirmation that my credit card will be billed $16.97 (instead of $4.50 ??) monthly. Immediately called Brenda of Customer Serv. who was very curt and combative saying no cancelaltion can be done and absolutely nothing can be done to reverse the situation. Kept on yapping sme thing as I continue to explain the deception; asked that she be forwarded their(?) emails and still gave me the run around even as I referred her to their Terms and Conditions that said "can cancel anytime". I raised my voice to stop her and told her I would then dispute this. Called my credit card comapny and received excellent service. They took charge. Please do not buy from Healthbuy.com. This is a scam. I am not the only one, check out the internet for more similar complaints. I wonder if the gov't is even looking into this.

Tan How Boon Oct 28, 2012

Placed order no. 3158994 online on 13th October 2012 but still have not received although requested for fast delivery. Please reply asap.

• Lo
    Loohame Jan 15, 2013

I refuse to rate this site, it ripped me off 89 + 99 dollars ...for anti stretch cream ... i am handing this to my bank they will stop the sale go thru.

• Ro
    Rosemary Hanna Feb 21, 2013

This company is a TOTAL SHAM. I am from Sydney, Australia. I purchased one bottle of Green coffee bean and was excited to commence because of endorsements on Dr. Oz show. When I received my first bottle, it smelt sweet (lolly smell). Read on Dr. Oz website takes about 3-4 weeks before I should see a difference. It's been 4 weeks, my sugar levels if anything did not improve, I did not get the sweaty symptoms and it did nothing to suppress my appetite. What infuriated me is they sent me a bottle of bowtrol for 19.95 (previously 9.95) and I didn't even reorder the product. Again, my credit card was charged for 3 more bottles of green coffee bean that I didn't even order. When I tried to contact them, I could not locate any email address and the customer contact kept failing when I tried to send my complaint. I have had to cancel my credit card. What also totally irritated me is that their AD is on the Dr. Oz website so I thought it was legitimate and the beloved Dr. Oz was endorsing it.

NOT HAPPY

• Fa
    fausse annonce Apr 28, 2013

j'ai commander un produit le 11/04/2013 en livraison rapide, on m'adit que ce serait envoyer entre 1 et 3 jours, et apres 17 jours je n'ai rien recu.je suis tres décue du service, est ce qu'on peut faire quelque chose

TAKEN 30012 Jun 09, 2014

I also bought a product revitol eye cream, my card was charged and never received shipment. I called the number from my credit slip payment and everyday, a non-english speaking rep. states the system is down call back in 24 hrs. well, hell why work then! I the website is a scam no return emails or able to access the site. my next recourse is fox5 news please exploit them and call them out this is crazy.

• Co
    Corra Jul 14, 2014

HealthBuy.com Are a Rip off Company

Revitol face cream

I ordered "FREE trial sample"

Paid shipping fee £4.99 with visa card
    BIG mistake !!!.
    Within eleven days... They posted me another jar of cream, I never Autherised ?

Only this time having my bank details charged me £49.49.- from my account,
    The rest of my day was ruined by time spent
    trying ...("like the other people on this page") To communicate with unprofessional crazy People

My first time being exploited and scammed by online shopping

I'm not finished with them yet.

Will keep you posted

• Mw
    mwan Sep 04, 2014

i am the same victim. i reported this crime to http://www.ic3.gov. you guys can do the same.. lets get the guys behind to jail.

• Iw
    iwillkillyaall Jan 21, 2017

You mother####ers messed with the wrong guy. Im gonna track you all down and I am gonna kill your parents, your children, brothers, sisters, and your pets. Afterwards I will cut your dicks off and make you eat it, put salt in your eyes before setting you on fire.

• Ju
    Julie Dulski Nov 01, 2017

Do not order or even think your getting a free trail from healthbuy. my husband ordered 2 bottles of dietary supplements from healthbuy and was told on the phone he would onky be charged for s&h... well what a f^°^°^° joke that was. the $4.95 came out. but what we wasnt aware of was they charged the full amount $89.95. a few weeks kater he receives 2 more bottles of something totally different that he didn't know nothing about. then there were 3 transaction on the same day for $4.95. $5.95 $6.96. then again at the end of the month for $34.99. then he checks our bank and we havent done any transactions except a $89.95 w/d. so he went to the bank and of course its from you guessed it. healthbuy. needless to say he was pissed he called them and of course every freakin one is foreigners and you cant talk to a supervisor. he told them what happened and he didnt order the 2nd order and so on. well she told him she would take him off the list but all she could do was refund him a total of $43.95. after they done got us for for close to. $150. so you think its over. [censor] no. them sob's tried to take another $35 after they said it was cancelled... so our bank is looking into these scamming [censor]... so whatever you do. donot get anything from healthbuy