Menu
Haven
reviews & complaints

Haven
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Haven. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
11:27 am EDT

Haven - Customers services

We stayed at littlesea in Weymouth last week and left a suitcase behind. It was found and was told if we contact a courier service they would be happy to box it up

So we booked DPD and paid £20. The driver came on the day that it was booked for but the reception desk couldn't find parcel and he left. So after another lengthy phone call we arranged for DPD to come to collect again, giving them all the email and directions to were parcel would be paid another £20. Courier arrived and refused to take it saying label incomplete. So now I'm worse of with no suitcase all my best clothes and £40 worse off.

Desired outcome: Would like either a refund of money or the suitcase sent to me.

Hide full review
C
6:20 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked a familyholiday to presthaven on 18th of June 2021. We had a nice time until Wednesday 23/06/2021. My partner Daryl was assaulted by security it was a unprovoked attack I Witnessed the whole incident. The two guards arrived at our caravan to say that there has been a noise complaint. My partner said everything is fine here take a look. As one...

View 0 more photos
G
9:51 am EST

Haven - Injury

Whilst at haven holiday park on sat 30th October, I was in the live lounge waiting for the show to start and to get a better view I picked my chair up to move it and whilst doing this the main lights went out and I then tripped over a dark stool which u cant see causing me to drop the chair on my foot.after sitting down to check my foot as the pain was excurating only to discover my foot covered in blood, my mum seeing all the blood ran to get a member of staff, he tended to my foot twice as the blood came through the 1st lot.I filled the accident book in.I reported the accident again at reception to which the entertainments manager Rebecca Lambert rang me to see what had happened.it was my sons birthday on the 30th which was spoilt due to me not being able to do anything, I spent the last few days using a wheelchair as I was unable to walk due to the pain and the banadges.when I came home on the Tuesday I managed to go to my doctors to check it wasn't broken it wasn't but nerve damage, I still suffer now with pain and cant wear shoes for long.I lost a bit of my nail.I want the stools removed as they are dangerous, better floor lighting so you can see where your going and some compensation for my injury and the fact my sons birthday was ruined.the fact that haven never even followed my injury upset me.

View 0 more photos