Harvey Normanunethical behaviour

D Review updated:

19/12/15 11.40am (about) Whilst shopping for a fitbit at Harvey Norman Deniliquin NSW I requested assistance from the sales man who was standing close by (Salesman name was Stephen). Stephen came over and whilst I was speaking to him another male shopper came over and stood next to me (I assumed he was alsowaiting to be served by Stephen ). Stephen explained the features of the fitbit then he explained the next model up fitbit features. Stephen explained "this model is for if you were running it has a screen that you can see who is calling your phone without stopping, and this one doesnt have that feature. I replied to him "No, I don't need that one, Im not planning on running; to which Stephen replied in front of the other male customer "well, without stating the obvious, unless you want two black eyes I wouldnt think that you would be doing any running. Yes I have large breasts and no I am not at happy with this type of service and quite frakly cant believe this is still even happening in todays society. After Stephen made this comment I removed my self from his presence. I told my partner who was shopping in the store immediatley what had been said and we left the store. I did not know who the other male customer was who heard the salesmans comment.

•   Dec 22, 2015

This is really, really disappointing to hear Denishopper. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and our apologies for the way you have been treated.

Please know that we take these matters very seriously, and will be contacting the franchisee regarding this. Please check your private messages, as we will be asking for more details. Thank you again for taking the time to share this.

Kindest regards,