HandyMan Club of America / Scout.comdidn't receive the magazine since 2014

A

I am a lifetime member of HandyMan Club of America! Loved the service and the idea. As a member I was receiving a magazine, but suddenly they stopped sending me those! I received my last magazine in 2014, like 2 years ago! Thy have a phone number and I tried to reach someone numerous times! Few days ago I decided to try again and no one picked up the phone. I wonder what had happened with them!

• Al
    Alden JR Gibbons May 17, 2016

I am in the same boat. I finally got a call thru and talked to a kid that sounded 15 yrs old. He told me rather rudely that they no longer print mags or send products. They are online now. I asked what about the 300 dollars I spent to join LIFETIME, and he said I can still get deals and specials, but they don't send products anymore. The reason I joined was I didn't have internet access. So much for LIFETIME mags and products. I agree this is a total ripoff. I am thinking of legal action to get some of my LIFETIME money back.

• Mi
    Mike Patterson May 30, 2016

This is a total rip off!!! I want a refund. I spent hundreds on this scam!!! I am thinking of taking legal action

Chuck G Jul 16, 2016

I also paid for a lifetime membership and have not received a magazine since Fall of 2014. I believe its time for a class action lawsuit., so that everyone can get money back from this ripoff company.

• Ra
    Raymond Desrochers Jul 17, 2016

I too, am in the same situation. The Handyman Club if America and The National Garden Club, lifetime members of both. I received nothing in the mail. To pay approx $300 for a lifetime membership that isn't.

• Da