Hamilton Beach BrandsI am extremely disappointed at hamilton beach brands product, and customer service

V Oct 30, 2018

I am extremely upset about my brand new Hamilton Beach 1.7L Electric Glass Kettle model # 40865 I bought it at 10/06/2018. When I came home I realized the kettle did not work at all. This product under warranty. At 10/07/2018 I send email to Hamilton Beach, Inc. consumer affairs: "This product under warranty. How I can return kettle for replacement."
There is absolutely impassable reach hem by phone: [protected] auto-answering sagest: due to heavy volume of calls use our website, and call disconnected. Only at 10/12/2018 I got respond from Katrenia HB Consumer Affairs rep. with request to provide model and series number of the kettle, and sales receipt. I promptly respond with this information. After another 6 days, 10/18/2018 finally I get respond from Katrenia: "Unfortunately, the model and series number provided is invalid." There is so many numbers and labels on base and bottom of my kettle.
I find model # 40865 on the bottom of the kettle, there is no series #. So 10/18/2018 I sent model number and pictures of base and bottom of cattle to Katrenia, to make her easy to find number she need.
Since that I did not have any answers from Hamilton Beach!
I am extremely disappointed at their product, customer service, and limited warranty policy.
By Hamilton Beach, Inc. limited warranty policy I am responsible for all cost associated to returning defective product to Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. If company warranted product will be free from defects for period one year, company must held full responsibility for quality of the product, and all cost associated to returning defective product.

If you Purchase Hamilton Beach products, you will get so many trouble for your own money!

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE HAMILTON BEACH PRODUCT!!!