The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Hallmark Channel — music too loud!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just went to hallmark channel website to complain about the loud music and it looks like they are now aware of this. I hit the feedback button on the bottom of the screen and was taken to this page with the following message:
Q. Why is the background music so loud in your movies?
A. A group of tv movies made for crown media in the mid to late 2000s have a large musical component. The producer believed that the addition of music, even when dialog is present, enhanced the presentation. Some viewers have expressed a desire to lower or remove the music in these tv movies. The movies have been delivered, accepted and will continue to be played from time to time on crown media family network channels. Crown listened to its viewers and requested that movies produced contain greater dynamic range of music to dialog. We believe that you will find the audio mix more favorable going forward.
More Hallmark Channel Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again!
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever
- Hallmark - unfairly fired
- Hallmark - unauthorized credit card charges
- Hallmark - movies
- Hallmark - program scheduling
- Hallmark - christmas movie; proofreading
- Hallmark - programming available on all 3 hallmark channels
- Hallmark - christmas movies for 2 month