Complaints & Reviews

123cards.commembership

I sent an e-card under the free 7 day trial. Thereafter there would be a monthly charge. They also said there was a 14 day cooling off period to change any plan. The seven days ran out on 30 December and I was charged the full annual amount. I have cancelled the subscription but this does not come into effect until 30 December 2020 - the full year.

They have my money but did not allow 14 days to change my mind.

What can I do?

• Updated by Roland Leger · Feb 19, 2020

Please cancel my subscription to Hallmark ecards

• Updated by Roland Leger · Feb 19, 2020

Please cancel my subscription to hallmark ecards

• De
    Deniseann Feb 09, 2020

This issue has been successfully resolved by Sacha on behalf of 123.com. Thank you.

• Ms
    mskathy2 Feb 27, 2020

I sent an e-card under the free 7 day trial. Thereafter I was charged 39.44. It jumped through so many hoops to try to reach someone and even had to open a new7 day trial just so I can reach someone through email. I sent an email and Sasha said that I had my email wrong so she fixed that but did not offer my refund. She wrote " Please note that you have taken your account into use when sending a card on January 31. We provide 14 days since renewal to move to a different plan. Unfortunately, since it has been over 14 days since renewal, you are no longer eligible to switching to a shorter term. "

I responded back that I did not know the email was wrong and obviously could not respond within the 7 days to cancel the trial. I have demanded the money back. I think that this is ridiculous for one there is not a company customer service number to call that you have to jump through hoops to cancel.

They have my money but did not allow 14 days to change my mind.

• Ro
    Roland Leger Feb 29, 2020

I tried using hallmark ecards on a 7 day trial and decided that I would like to cancel

• De