Having problems with 123Cards.com?

123Cards.com Customer Service Contacts

Strandvejen 100
Hellerup
Denmark - DK-2900

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 123Cards.com Customer Service. Initial 123Cards.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 123Cards.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 123Cards.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 123Cards.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

123Cards.com Complaints & Reviews

123cards.comCharge on my VISA from 123Cards.com that I never authorized!

Received a Christmas card from my aunt from 123Cards.com. In order for me to open the card, I had to sign up. I did but only to read the card. I was now on the list. I do not remember giving my credit card number but I must have. January 12th my credit card showed a transaction with 123Cards.comHELLERUP for 39.48 and it's a "recurring" charge. I never agreed to this charge for whatever it is. I have tried to get in touch with a human being to find out why I am being charged this amount when I never ordered anything but to no avail. I want nothing to do with this company. I just tried to log in and my email is incorrect it says. I don't have another email. I'm at my wit's end and would just like a return of my money and never hear from this company again.

123cards.comUnauthorized credit card charges

Transaction date 20/12/20 £23.88 taken from my account on
    123c-[protected]. Client number 27/12/20

I bought a card on 20/12/20 on a free trial which I did not want to agree to but there was no other option presented, I thought I had cancelled but I can not be sure.
    There was never any notification advising me the Free Trial was about to expire and payment of £23.88 would be taken on 27/12/20, which is required by law in the UK, so therefore I was unable to stop payment.
    I wrote to 123cards.com on the 31st Dec on discovering payment had been taken asking them if they would please refund my payment .
    There has been no reply and I am unable to find a customer service telephone number for the company in order to speak to someone about the matter.

123cards.com are not treating their customers with respect by making it difficult to contact a customer service department and also for not following the consumer laws in the uk.

I look forward to a resolution in the near future.
    Kind regards
    Elizabeth Phillips

[protected]@aol.com

123cards.comWithdrawal from my bank account

the company is 123cards.com. My name is Doris Bullard and i live in toronto, ontario. Today the amount of $39+cemts was withdrawn from my CIBC bank account without my permission. This money must go back to my account. W here they got this information baffles me. The site advertised free e-cards.
      My address is 967 Pharmacy Ave. Toronto, On M1R5H4. My telephone number is [protected]. I hope this will be corrected and if so, I thank you,

Doris Bullard

123cards.comOvercharging

Registered as [protected]@nigeltanner.com I have sent one card and been charged £23.88, not the £1+ offered in your terms.

I never agreed to this £23.88 charge, please refund £22+ back to my account

I now have no confidence in your ethics or service.

If I do not receive a refund in five days I will take further action to recover my money

Kind regards

Nigel

[protected]

Malcolm. Dec 30, 2020

This also has happened to me. This site needs to not only taken down but prosecuted for fraudulent practises.

123cards.comNeed to request my username - I forget what I used and there is no place for me to request that information.

On November 20th I charged $29.88 on my VISA bill to 123cards.com. I realize that I most likely didn't cancel the trial service within the 7 days so I have to have this service for the year but I can't even get into my account because I can't ask what my username is -you can only ask about your password not your username if you forget it. I don't want to create a new account. IS there anyway to cancel this service?

123cards.comI have been charged £23.88 for a card sent on 26 August to my daughter, Alexandera Arbeaux

I have been charged £23.88 for a card sent on 26 August to my daughter, Alexandera Rihanna . I was not made aware of the cost . I was under the impression it was a fee trial.Please clarify why this charge has been applied to my account At no point was there any mention that monies would be taken from my account nor the amount that would be involved which is ridiculously high for the sending of an online card and the request would never have been submitted if I had been made aware of the expense. I would appreciate a refund to my account ASAP.

• Ea
                eamst Jan 18, 2021

Did you receive a refund in the end?

I have had the same problem...

123cards.comFree trial - not free

I signed up for the 7-day free trial. Big mistake. I cancelled the account within the 7 days. Then got charged for an annual membership of £23.99 5 days after the cancellation.

When I contacted them they advised they didn't receive my cancellation request within 168 hours of first signing up. Yes, that's right. The cancellation is not 7 days, but exactly 168 hours from when you hit accept on the 7 day free trial.

They then advised I could switch to a monthly term, which would refund all but £7.99 of my money. Still a rip off, but ok.

Still no refund. Contacted again. Now being told they will graciously waive the £2 fee for changing my membership type. Still no refund

Apr 16, 2020

123cards.com — Unethical behaviour

I received a mother's day card from my daughter. There was the option to send a thank you, but you had to...

123cards.comCard which did not work

I sent a card on the 7 day free trial and cancelled the same day as the card did not sing. They took out £23.88 out of my account. I am waiting to hear what they are going to do. I have told them that I will not pay them a penny more, plus I would like my money returned. I am 70 years old and cannot afford to throw money away. I also think they should change their name as it is too close to 123greetings which is a far more superior company.

Jan 02, 2020

123cards.com — Membership

I sent an e-card under the free 7 day trial. Thereafter there would be a monthly charge. They also said there...