Hair Today Gone TomorrowArticle I found

Here is an article I came across:

It confirms what one of you posted about the owner of HTGT now owning Miraidance. Maybe we should all call Miradiance to bug them about refunding us. In the article, Don Teitz says that people can go to Miraidance to get their treatments, but that would only be helpful to people living near there. I live in Madison!

• Ju
    justannoyed Aug 15, 2009

They just dissappeared!!! I paid about 5000 and they simply dissappeared!!! The lines are disconnected and noone can be reached!! What do I do now!!

• Na
    nancy e chicago Aug 18, 2009

you need to contact the attorney general - consumer section and file a claim.. I am planning on doing that asap. they appear to have quietly closed without notifying their clients. Maybe their new company MiRadiance can honor all of our agreements.

• Bj
    bjw2244 Aug 20, 2009

Here is the cell phone number for the former owner of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow. [protected] His name is Donald Tietz. His partners name is Kush. Or you can goto www.miradiance.com and call that new number and demand your money back. Miradiance is the new company that was created from the stolen money from HTGT clients. I wish you all good luck.

• Be
    Beca M Aug 20, 2009

I called the Attorney General’s office (Illinois) at [protected]. This has happened to me before with a gym membership I signed up for which never opened but took my money. Lisa Madigan took the case and we all did eventually get our money back. Please, Please, Please, if you live in Illinois call the number above. The women who answered told me the more people call with complaints, the quicker things will move because the Attorney General works mainly for the state and not individual people. She was also going to warn her supervisor that they would be getting more calls about HTGT. Please, if in Illinois call the # above. If you are in a different state, I’d advise you call your Attorney General’s office. With HTGT gone and no phones picking up... this may be the only way to get our money back.

• Je
    Jen53515 Aug 21, 2009

HTGT is indeed gone. I too paid in advance and was given the run around by HTGT when I tried to book an appointment. They closed their doors. You can call MiRadiance, as I did, but you will likely get the same explanation. The woman will take you name and number and say that someone WILL call you back later that day or the next. Well guess what? No one called. I filled a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and also called the fraud and dispute department of the credit card HTGT charged - after explaining my situation to the credit card, the money HTGT took from me is back on my card - the credit card company told me they can pull the funds back from HTGT and if HTGT fights it, then they will go after them. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. My charge was made the beginning of June, it's the end of August and I got my money back. In addition, file a complaint with your state's Better Business Bureau office.

jane dough Aug 25, 2009

I just called the attorney generals office and a spokeswoman said that we need to go to their website and print out the form of consumer complaint and mail it in. She also said the more people mail in their complaints, the faster they can do something about it and maybe better our chances in getting our money back. I advise all consumers to stick together and file our complaints; so we can get our money back.

• Js
    JSBlack Aug 27, 2009

I too went for my appointment at Hair Today gone tomorrow Brookfield location and found the office gone.
    Is anyone starting a class action lawsuit to try and get lost monies back?

• Dr
    drkrock Aug 28, 2009

Tried to make an appointment with the Northbrook office and found out they're out of business. Can't get a hold of anyone from the company. Phones have been disconnected. Have quite a few sessions left with the package I purchased. Am out alot of money, still have hair, and no way to get the services I've paid for.

• If
    I feel scammed Sep 10, 2009

On 7/31/09 I bought a laser hair removal package and was informed someone from the Brookfield location would call me to schedule my initial appointment. Well I happened to be driving by the location and noticed it was no longer there, so I checked the website and discovered the company went out of business! No one is returning calls and I want my money back. I feel completely taken!

• Ht
    HTGTtreatments Sep 10, 2009

American Laser Centers Offer Free Treatment to Illinois Clients of Hair Today Gone Tomorrow.
    Individuals who are still owed treatments from company that closed are invited to American Laser Centers clinics.

View Rich Morgan's letter to Hair Today Gone Tomorrow clients:
    www.americanlaser.com/savemycontract

• So
    SouthSideChicago Sep 12, 2009

If you paid with a credit card you can call your credit card company and dispute the charge for services not rendered. I called yesterday, explained my situation, and the refund showed up in my account today. Hope this helps!

• H1
    h11tg11tboard11 Sep 13, 2009

Run like hell from this company -- they will NOT honor your HTGT contract -- they will try to get you a "consultation" basically an attempt to scam you out of more money. You already got burned once from trusting HTGT -- don't get burned twice -- RUN!!!

madabouthair Sep 21, 2009

I've been a client of HTGT for quite some time. I bought a new package and haven't had one treatment. Now, they're bankrupt and looks like No refuns on a pre-paid pacakge. I can't get any body on the phone. The number that is listed on the website is actually the number to a referral service for similar places. They have no information about HTGT bankruptcy nor about refunding money. . .

• Ap
    April 09 Oct 14, 2009

I had the same problem... Did some research contacted my local news stattion that helps the public with problems with companys. Told me to get in touch with my bank. ( I paid for my package using my debit/bank card.) I had to file a complaint with Visa, right know I'm getting my money back and the charge is being disputed. Hope this helps.

• Ho
    Holly F. Oct 30, 2009

How do we file a class action lawsuit? Do you do that in the state where the services were rendered? I know HTGT was in different states, mostly Illinois and Wisconsin, I think.
    I am so pissed about them closing. I was halfway through a full body treatment. This sucks!
    If anyone knows anything, email me at [email protected]

• Ta
    TAS1 Nov 03, 2009

I would be interested if a class action suit were filed, but I too have no idea as to where to begin with this. I filed a complaint with the WI BBB, but had no luck going through them. Please contact me at [email protected] if there is any progess in getting a refund.

• Ri
    Rich_611 Jan 05, 2010

I was taking treatment for Hair Removal during which they burnt my skin. The treatment had to be stopped in between. I have sent them their form with required signature but have not received $1200+ Now someone else took over their toll free number.. Can you please help?

• Ce
    celisa Sep 20, 2010

Call Nu U Med Spa they are picking up clients. [protected]. See my last posing and it will explain more.

Good Luck

• Ce
    celisa Sep 20, 2010

Yes same thing happened

• Tr
    treated like crap Sep 18, 2012

Because they were being sued by numerous previous employees for labor laws federal and state, they were very sneaky. Filed bankruptcy and changed business name and restructured to avoid lawsuit. Very shady business, practically trains future managers how to deceive and get money from future patients and try to start treatment on the same day as contract is signed, so they is no possibility of refund. Crooks very shady business.