Hair Cutteryhorrible experience

I went to hair cuttery in Quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights, the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair looks yellow blond brassy and ugly orange-brown, she said oh it's not that bad, she even over charged me saying my hair is long then cut it !!!, I called and demanded a refund . Beware of cheap chain solons, they are hair and color shufflers!!!...Horrible experience!!!. Now I have to pay someone else to fix my hair and wait a while before I can get it back to normal... Hair cuttery NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Ha
    HairStylist4676 Mar 02, 2009

Don't blaim all Hair Cuttery salons for your bad experience. Yes, there are shady stylists out there, but not all of us are.

• Ho
    homestarfl Oct 27, 2009

Hair Cuttery in WINTER SPRINGS, FL --- SUCKS
    Stylist dont listen & butcher your hair.
    STAY AWAY !!!

• Mo
    mollybelle Jun 07, 2011

my hair looks like no perm was ever put in it

• Go
    GoldOpals Opals Jun 07, 2011

This may be a silly question, but did you wash or wet your hair after it was permed?

• Mo
    mollybelle Jul 09, 2011

Hair Cuttery finally got back to me and we resolved the problem. The girl used the wrong size rods for what I asked for. It looked like a perm that was a month old and already growing out.

• To
    topten Apr 15, 2012

I went to a haircuttery and they seem to laugh and you and make you feel uncomfortable so why the hell would I want to go to a place where people make you feel like ###,

• Ka
    Karen Wittemann Mar 06, 2017

@topten I agree, I received horrible service an intend to tell anyone who will listen about my experience and will never be back!!!

Wild bean Oct 01, 2013

Hair cutlery ruined my hair and treated me bad. They need to drug test.

Wild bean Oct 01, 2013

Hair cutlery stylist in the Orlando FL area ruined me with bad hair processing! See these pics. They should go to jail for assault and battery!

Wild bean Oct 01, 2013

Hair cutlery butchered me.

Stay away

Hair cutlery

Wild bean Oct 01, 2013

Hair cutlery butchered me and deserves to pay for damages for assault and battery!