Hair Cutteryhaircut/ hair treatment

06/11/2017
[protected]
I am not satisfied with the haircut / hair treatment/ over charged
I would like to request a refund

I visited hair cuttery today to get a hair cut and shampoo. I specifically asked the stylist to get a hair cut and shampoo. I did not asked for a hair treatment. I ended up getting charged $11 for a hair treatment that I did not ask for. I very dissatisfied with my hair cut. The stylist did not know how to cut my hair at all. She left me for a long time sitting under the over head dryer for a long time.

RESOLVED