H & M Hennes & Mauritzunethical behaviour, h&m makes the mistakes, and clients pay the price

R

In march 2017 I have send back a top (A blouse), because the size written on the back was alright but when I put it on me I saw the difference, it was a mistake from fabrication smaller then the size claimed on ticket, when I talked at customer service, they said they will take care of this situation, so I buyed again same product thinking that they will be careful at what they will send to me, big mistake, it happend the same, 3 products, haved the same issue like the first from march... When I called at cs they were rude, hanging up the phone to me instead of helping me this happend in romania, bucharest... At cs (Customer service) they said "sorry but we are receive the clothes from italy and if something is wrong we cant do anything,"so I said"so the client waits 14 working days bcuz h&m dosent do his part... One of the h&m cs just hang up to me rude just rude lack of manners of h&m workers... H&m died for me today! I will never buy again!