Gunbroker.comFraud

B Review updated:

Zero customer service/support. I am a small FFL gunsmith shop owner in Maine and supplement my income by doing gunsmithing work and consignment sales. GunBroker.com works great when honorable people deal with one-another, but, when a nasty drunken fool from Florida wins four of my firearms I turned to gunbroker's customer support system for some help in dealing with him and got nothing. My one and only response was a canned response to follow gunbroker's vague and open-ended "Non-Paying Bidder Report" flow chart. After 55 days of dealing with the drunken and belligerent fool in Florida I left feedback on him to warn others and he left retaliation feedback against me and gunbroker's computer locked my account. I'll be contacting appropriate authorities about gunbroker's apparent requirement that belligerent alcoholics be sold firearms.

• Bi
    Bigger Bullets LLC Nov 25, 2019

You should have followed the Non-Paying bidder process to the letter. For each transaction. Send a payment reminder. 10 days later file a non-paying bidder report. Re-list the item. Leave Negative feedback. Once a non-paying bidder report is filed, the buyer cannot leave feedback on the transaction.

• Da
    Darbsstuff Oct 10, 2016

I have been a gun broker member for about 3 years. I've had mixed experiences lately. Most have been ok but the last few not so much. I won a pair of grips, they came fast but did not fit the gun he said they were for and the guy would not refund them. I also bought a pistol that the ad said functioned and after shipping and ffl fee, the pistol was junk and had a bunch of broken parts, nothing was done. I had a guy sell me a sheath and knife, ship them to me and I received them, then he said I didn't pay for the sheath and filed a non paying bidder report. ( I even have the tracking number of the package he sent me showing it was already delivered) gun broker customer service did nothing. I also had a couple customers return the money orders that I sent them because I had let them know that I was out of town when auction ended and that I'd send money orders when I returned home, both sellers acknowledged and said fine. Then I sent out both money orders and one 2 days later filed a non paying bidder report and the other 4 days later... One said he would send me one of my items but not the other cuz it was relisted and he's send my refund... But too late, he's already filed a report and left neg feed back so my account has been suspended. How can I be a non paying bidder if I kept good communication and my payment is being returned? A couple sellers never sent anything and did not refund... Small items( but it's the principal). Don't get me wrong I've gotten some good deals as well, but not lately, it seems the site is only out for the crooks! Stay away don't join!

• Ms
    mssurrey Jun 03, 2014

Wow - I didn't realize that Gunbroker was such a sleazy site. I'm also having issues with their so-called 'Customer Support' who closed my case before any resolution.