Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Shopping GunBroker Support request ignored and refusal to help fix hacked account issues

GunBroker  -  Support request ignored and refusal to help fix hacked account issues

A
Author of the complaint
1:52 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been a GunBroker member for 15+ years. Somehow my account email was changed by someone and it wasn't me. I received an email from GunBroker regarding the change. I immediately tried to login and change my password to no avail, and subsequently received a GunBroker auto email stating, "This email address is not in our database of registered users." I have been trying to contact GunBroker support via email (6 sent emails) since August 15, 2021, to correct issues with my account. My support requests have been ignored and they refuse to help to find a solution. Instead, they do not reply to my requests, and they even went as far as to lock my account and it took me a few months to re-verify so I could even log back in. So, I created a new account since GunBroker wasn't going to assist in fixing the original account, now both accounts are locked. I'm a FFL so I have to use the same email address.

I am a paying customer and I would like for my email address be restored along with my username. I have never experienced such a blatant disregard for customer service support.

I still receive no responses to my support requests just an email after asking me to rate the support received. I have lost business and time dealing with these guys. It's really unfortunate this company doesn't support the customers.

1 comments