Gulf Royal Travels & Tourismtravels

N Mar 30, 2019 Review updated:

Gulf royle travels and tourism also call innocent people to take membership for providing service dor future holiday package. Can anybody tell wheather this is reliable or a fraude like time share?
Modus operandi ia same as is written for time share company. There are 35days, 70days, 110days package with some promise of holidays.

They are calling people to come to Mariot hotel downtown, Abu dhabi with couple for membership, with a promise of some gift voucher. Actually that gift voucher is just a eye wash, 4 or 5 star hotel stay in in some places like jaipur, bangkok, bali with payment of AED 390. In fact at aed 390 we can get 4star or 5star hotel. So this is gift from ur money.
I am not sure whether they are fraud or not but people should enquire before taking membership.

Any body has any experience with this company please share.

• Ir
    Irshad Sathar Aug 30, 2021

@gulf royal

I have been trying to contact your reservation by email and no reply. Is your company still exist.

I have paid and seems the company dose not exist in abudhabi anymore.

Sadha Sep 08, 2021

@Irshad Sathar Hi I am also trying to reach you can u let me know how to contact you

• Is
    Ishtiaq.ahmad7 Jul 24, 2021

This is scam and they are not providing srvices for which we have paid.

• Ta
    Tahira Manzoor Aug 12, 2021

@Ishtiaq.ahmad7 Yes they r befooling people but not any more now, I will make the company close soon and pay the fine too. To take a legal action against them write to me at tahira_ [email protected] yahoo.com so that we can do it together

• Ca
    Candy Chetty Sep 13, 2021

@Tahira Manzoor Hi Tahira

I also want to take legal action against them . Please add my mailing address [email protected]

• Dd
    Ddhara Jun 11, 2021

I am trying to contact gulf royal from past 1 month and none of their numbers or email ids are reachable.

joena christine broce Oct 12, 2020

I'm trying to contact them for 5 days now because as per advise from before (January 2020- month when I joined this package or something) it should be 10 days prior to booking. But still now no response from your team. I'm hoping someone will respond from my mails. Thank you!

Gulf Royal Oct 12, 2020

@joena christine broce Dear Sir,

Sorry for the inconveniences,

Due to Covid-19 issue our operations are on hold, no need to worry, you can send mail us for any query on [email protected] our backend team will revert you on the same asap.

• He
    Heydar Hoseyn Ghaderi Jun 22, 2020

They sold me a package for 15K on Feb 2020. I'm trying to contact their number on their website but the number doesn't ring (like disconnected). Any advice. I hope they didn't close their company.

Gulf Royal Jun 26, 2020

@Heydar Hoseyn Ghaderi Dear Sir,

Due to Covid-19 issue our operations are on hold, no need to worry, you can send mail us for any query.

• Iz
    Izaj May 22, 2021

@Heydar Hoseyn Ghaderi Hi, we are planning to take an action for them..

Please send us your email address if you are interested to take an action.

• Bg
    B_G Jul 08, 2021

@Gulf Royal Currently NO office existing, NO person available, all of us got cheated. Gulf Royal made Easy cash targeting UAE customers.

• Jh
    Jhen Lacerna Aug 11, 2021

@Izaj We cannot contact them too. We bough package last Dec 2020. Currently, their main office in Starbucks building in Hamdan was close when we visited. They are not responding to emails, and no contact number except for Ashwathy -[protected] who's not taking calls or always on voice mail.

• Ta
    Tahira Manzoor Aug 12, 2021

@Izaj [email protected] I would like to join you for that

Sadha Sep 08, 2021

@Izaj Hi we’re u able to contact them

@Sadha Sorry they do respond to emails . Sorry about what I said

@Sadha They did respond

• Cr
    Creepy30 May 15, 2020

Hello,
    What's your relationship with Corniche Hotel? They offered me a job and told me to contact Mr Idris Abdulkarim from your outfit to help in processing my work permit and visa documents. Awaiting your prompt response. Thank you.

Gulf Royal Jun 26, 2020

@Creepy30 Dear sir/Madam,

We are not providing any employment Visa or job from our agency please don't give your documents or money to anyone.

• Pa
    Parameswaran84 Mar 29, 2020

Receive a call last year saying I won gold coin and come to marriot to collect it. We went there and then they persuaded us to buy the package . We paid aed 1000 as advance. But later when we read the contract it was not according to what they promised
    I asked for the refund next day morning and they denied. After so many mails unanswered I called them and after a month they asked me to go to their office for refund. When I went there the manager was playing hide and seek and sent another lady to talk to us.. we just returned their gold coin and free trip paper and walked away
    It's a company that has zero values and respect . Please dont fill out their forms in malls and get cheated

• Da
    Daejay Cuizon Feb 29, 2020

sir/maam good day, , is your company partnership with AL-JABER AVIATION UAE? because i have offer with them and telling i will go to your agency to process my documents?

thanks best regards

Gulf Royal Feb 29, 2020

@Daejay Cuizon Dear sir/Madam,

• Vi
    Vivian Bueno Salvador Jan 09, 2020

Good day GRTT!

I would like to ask if your conpany were able to process documents for work / residence permit.
    And i would like to ask of you know Mr Josef Idris Abdulkarim? Is He the head of visa/Permits Operations?
    This info will confirm of we are under scam or not.

Gulf Royal Jan 09, 2020

@Vivian Bueno Salvador Dear Team,

Greetings for the Day!!

As we mentioned we are not providing any employment visa. Please it's not our company.

Don't pay any amount on our name, we are not responsible for that.

• Co
    Combo19 Nov 12, 2019

Please I want to find out if GRTT have any association with Corniche hotel on helping their employer on work and visa permit because I was asked to pay 1550usd => 5700aed for the application, I want to know before I get scam thanks

• Ba
    BabyU Nov 28, 2019

@Combo19 This is scam. I also received an email about being selected to work in corniche hotel with the contract agreeement and asked to coordinate with Gulf royal agency

@Combo19 Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day !!!

Thanks for your information, we would like to inform you that its some international scam and they are using our brand name, we are not providing any Employment visa.

Don't pay any amount to them.

Gulf Royal Nov 30, 2019

@BabyU Greetings for the Day !!!

Don't pay any amount to them.

sanilpm Nov 11, 2019

Dear Team,

I am trying to call the office and no body is answering. And my name is sanil kumar and I have paid Aed. 9000/- for the membership charge for 35 days. Kindly call back my mobile [protected] to book the ticket and destination.

Thanks

@sanilpm Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day !!

Please share your contact details we will contact you regarding your concern, we are not able to check the details with you name only.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Fa
    Faisal Abdul Rahman Nov 01, 2019

This is Faisal Abdul Rahman, a paid member (GRT AUH 384), I understand from above article that AED390 is being charged for 5 days, however I have been charged at AED1064 for 8 days last week (Oct 2019), not sure what is the standard this company follows...

Request to refund the extra amount charged.

Regards
    Faisal Abdul rahman
    [protected]

Gulf Royal Nov 02, 2019

@Faisal Abdul Rahman Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day!!!

Thanks for your concerns, we would like to inform you that 390 is free gift vouchers tax amount and you have used 8 night holiday and for that you are paying 133*8=1064 as per your membership contract and we are following same for all as per company's policy.

Still if you have any confusion please feel free contact us.

• Pk
    PKN4ever Jan 06, 2020

@Faisal Abdul Rahman How was the service?
    Are Gulf Royal- Trustable?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the Day !!

We would like to inform you that we are not running scheme or nither fraud with anyone, we are doing travel business and giving the service to all our members with all possible way, 5 days Travel Voucher is given by us for 4 & 5-star rating hotels, by paying the Tax amount of 390 AED with breakfast, and according to our experience you will not get any 3 star hotel in 390 and that also with breakfast, we have so many members they become members after using the free voucher as they want to experience the service 1st.

we call members for free Travel Vouchers and giving information about the product and if Guests like the product then they buy for themselves.

please visit our office for more clarification.

• Ka
    Kay Verches Oct 24, 2019

I have this holiday voucher that they "I won" from their raffle, they gave it to me after they discussed this time sharing holidays which by the way I did not take because I really am hesitant.

When I called to book using the voucher they said that I need to pay Local Charges of AED 390.00, when I asked what for she said that it is for Local Tax Charges, I told her I will not use it here in UAE instead I will use it in my home country which by the way should be paid according to Local Tax Charges in my country and not AED 390.00.

I am very doubtful as to why I need to pay this exact amount before making the reservation with them, which by the way claimed to be a price for the raffle. sounds like a scam to me.

@Kay Verches Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day !!

Thanks for your information, we would like to inform you that it's not a local Holiday use voucher, it's International and for use of this voucher you need to pay the only tax part, not tariff and 390 AED payment will be made after your reservation done. so please send the mail for booking and our team will help you to plan your holiday.

• Ms
    M Shabab Oct 16, 2019

I am also waiting for their service. I paid 1000 AED and I am still following them for booking but their response is very poor. I think I was cheated.

@M Shabab Dear Member,

Greetings for the Day !!

Please send us the mail for your booking request we will check and confirm the same and you will get your service.

• Su
    Su hari Sep 30, 2019

Yes me also...
    I was feel i am cheated.. or i have already pay 9000 dirham and the voucher that they give they said expired after i received around 2 weeks... it is joking or i am so fool
    Suhari

@Su hari Dear Member,

Greetings for the Day !!

We have checked your case, and we would like to inform you that it was typo error and the same time we have informed and confirmed your booking for Bangkok location.
    still, you have any concerns, please visit our office and meet with the team we will resolve your issue asap.