Having problems with Guideposts?

Guideposts Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Guideposts Customer Service. Initial Guideposts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Guideposts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Guideposts. Discuss the issues you have had with Guideposts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

GuidepostsRenewing my subscription without my permission

I get renewal subscriptions request from guideposts all the time. I have no intentions of renewing the subscription. Well, when I received my credit card statement guess what guideposts had done!! Used my credit card to renew the subscription-without my permission - I have no idea how they got my information from the credit card, but am demanding a refund to my card!! Also, am contacting my attorney to inform him of this. I know it'll cost much more than the subscription, but i'm willing to do that because they took it upon themselves to renew my subscription without my permission!!! I may file a lawsuit against them for doing this unbeknown to me.
Sincerely,
Martha p taylor

Renewing my subscription without my permission
Renewing my subscription without my permission

• Updated by Martha P Taylor · Jun 02, 2020

Guideposts send me several notices that my subscription was expiring. I had NO INTENTIONS of renewing my subscription-but somehow found my credit card information and used it to renew my subscription without my permission or knowledge.
      I always issued a check to pay for subscription so I'd like to know how they found my credit card information and WHO gave them permission to charge my account. My name is the only name on my credit card and I CERTAINLY DIDN'T give them the authority to use my card. I WANT MY MONEY BACK (to the card) and want that subscription treated as if it never happened!!!
      Thank you and I'll expect an expedited response.
      I'm reporting this to my attorney and if I have to, I'll sue to get my money back. I know it'll cost more than the subscription costs, but I WILL NOT let people abuse me or the system. In my opinion, they broke the law and will have to pay the price for that.

Guidepostsjune/july, 2019 issue, "princely inspiration" article page 74

We are longtime subscribers to Guideposts magazine after receiving a subscription as a Christmas gift from our Sunday School teacher.

We are disappointed in the article praising and uplifting Prince in June/July 2019 issue. The fact that he was a longtime subscriber to Guideposts does not diminish the horrible treatment he supposedly gave to innocent, defenseless children. Has "anything goes" become a part of Guideposts? We do not understand including an article uplifting and praising Prince.

David and Luetta Fox
    Centerton AR

RESOLVED

• Guideposts's response · Aug 09, 2019

Our editorial team takes great steps to ensure the stories and experiences that are shared by your fellow subscribers are aligned with our purpose of helping the world to believe that anything is possible with faith, hope and prayer.

Guideposts — customer service for a 2 year magazine subscription

I wish to file a complaint against Barry J. Smith who is the customer service director of guideposts. He ha...

www.guideposts.org — Fake bills and strange book

In April I received a book from the company www.guideposts.org. I haven’t ordered it and have no idea...

Harlan

Guideposts — Harassment

My grandmother died in June of this year, so we've been having any leftover mail she would have recieved...