Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH] Logo

Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH]

Having problems with Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH]?

Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH] Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 599 1771 (Customer Service)
+1 202 517 0400 (Head Office)
+1 844 815 9763 (EnrollHub Support Desk)
2020 K Street, NW, Suite 900
Thu7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH] Customer Service. Initial Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH]. Discuss the issues you have had with Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH]Enrollhub

I have been trying to set up EFT for two months with this group. They call over and over again asking for the same information. I have spoken to at least five different people thus far. No matter how many times I try to straighten out their problem, I am again sent a message that my enrollment has been declined. Now, I was just disconnected (perhaps because I told the representative that I could not understand him and asked him to repeat himself??)

When I set up direct deposit with Optum, it took LESS THAN A WEEK WITH practically no effort. I don't know why major insurers are forcing providers to use this method, but it is a disaster.

Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH]The whole process

What a complete waste of time and energy!! It doesn't matter how much information you enter because they always show errors. When those errors are corrected, and saved, they still will not allow you to attest. I have literally entered the same information five times, saving each time, and it will still come up as an error. The most useless and aggravating pile of [censored] I have ever encountered. It's been like this for as long as I can remember. I refuse to fill out any further info. These people make the DMV a pleasure to visit.

Jun 24, 2020

Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH] — caqh hub enroll

In April I completed the online registration for our medical practice in CAQH HubEnroll. I was never...

Apr 13, 2020

CAQH — verification for locked account

I have been with caqh for 2 years now. Suddenly my password doesn't work, and the reset password...

Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare [CAQH]Caqh enrollment

Hello,

I have 5 physicians I have been trying to enroll. The status is denied due to verification. We were not able to reach anyone with the providers office. This is so false. I am a billing service. It is me, and me alone. I have not received a call on the providers they have denied.
      Last Thursday I did finally get a call on one of my doctors, I verified everything. Now it is the same message on his status. We were unable to reach anyone regarding...…..They talked to me!
      I call and I call and I am literally on hold for an hour each time, I don't have that kind of time.
      I am trying to bypass all this and do the carriers direct.
      Very disoriented. Very unorganized. This has been going on for over a month!!!

CAQHenrollhub

What a waste of time and resources. This dept is outsourced to the phillipines and can never reach a supervisor as they are always in meetings. Despite being told I would get a call back noone has ever called me back. 6 weeks now and counting to get admin privileges taken off old admin and reassigned to our provider directly. Incompetent business line and no accountability whatsoever. This is banking information they are playing around with... Filing a complaint with the business licensing of washington dc for caqh the company

CAQH — credentialing obstructive processes and delays; who do you answer to?

I would like to file a complaint related to your format and processes which essentially cause delays in...

CAQH — credentialing cash; obstructionism

Week of September 9, 2018 CAQH has a rigid template format and processes which do not always apply to...

Caqh Proview — physician credentialing database

I can't tell if this web-based company is legitimate. I got an email from them asking me to update my...

Caqh Proview — caqh provider data

The new application/webpage for keeping provider data current has a flaw. It asks for hospital...

Caqh Proview — Credentialing

What a miserable company! I was required to fill out a physician profile at CAQH Proview for a job that I...

CAQH systems — Enrollment as a provider for eft services, non responsiveness

I am a sole professional who recently started accepting Anthem BCBSNH insurance. I am trying to set up EFt...