Guessrefund

B Aug 04, 2018

Hello.i have order something on 27th April .the parcel didn t come because the dhl delivery man never came when he should come the time when they text me he will be here he left me one card from dhl with nothing writing on it so I couldn't know where is my parcel.since may I am ringing guess and all they time the saying they couldn't contact dhl and all the time they lying to me they open investigation but they don t do nothing from 3 months.i am ringing every week and all the time they saying we have to cantact dhl .we gonna sent u an email and I never get an answer from them.first time in may they said the parcel will gonna come again cos they do redelivery.after the parcel didn t came they said they can t contact dhl.after they have to open investigation.last time 2 weeks ago on Thursday they said to me the parcel is in Germany and I have to ring on Saturday (last Saturday) and after they gonna do the refund ASAP Cos I m waiting to long and they gonna do the refund quicker than 14 days.and today when I rang again they doing investigation again.what is this?is not my problem what they doing with dhl.i have order something and the dhl didn t deliver it and I have paid guess for that.i want my money back.i will go forward with this as far as I can because is my right to get my money back.[censored] services and [censored] stuff.some of them they can t even speak English u can t understand the minimum from them.i will get my money back.i don t depend of dhl! SHAME!!!