Guardsmanfurniture cleaning under contract

C Oct 27, 2018

This was the worst experience I've ever encountered with this company. The technician double parked his car, rushed in my door complaining about the lack of parking in my area, he couldn't even wait for the running water to fill up the container he was using to clean the furniture. He was in a rush, performed sub-par incomplete cleaning, the scent is embedded even further into the cushions, coverings and furniture and he denied he was there to do everything I saw on the requisition which I didn't sign. He didn't even allow me the time to read it over before saying if you don't want to sign, you don't have to as he rushed out the door. He was not in my home longer than 7 minutes and video surveillance will prove it via time stamp of entering and exiting. He was 1000% unprofessional and please do not ever send him back to my home. He ruined my entire furniture set and if this unbelievable situation is not addressed and handled at this level, I assure you there will be corporate intervention. Again, my furniture is now ruined due to his negligence. You are welcome to visit my home, and also pay close attention to the surroundings, which are an indication on how very well I took care of my furniture as well as my environment. This was a disaster and not the reputation that you want to have. I didn't read any online reviews yet and I will reserve my social media comments until the end of this investigation and resolution...