groovebook.comI uploaded photos and no one provided photos

N

I downloaded the app from the website www.groovebook.com. I wanted to get photos, and uploaded them to this app. After that I got email that my order was received, but no one contacted me again. Also they continued to take money for subscription, but I tried to stop it.
Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to cancel the subscription, contact the seller and get my photos? Post comments.

• Updated by Sherri Pritchard · Apr 24, 2018

No customer service. Tells me thru automated email that my account has been disabled so assistance is denied.

• Updated by Mary Drake · Nov 21, 2018

No Update

• Updated by Dan Gersey · Apr 19, 2019

Need to update my credit card information on my account. Dan Gersey [protected].

• Ka
    karen b lynch Jul 29, 2019

debit card number [protected] exp. 4/22 securite card 990 thanks

• Mo
    Mona Laffoon Jul 28, 2019

Groovebook has been charging me mo nthly on my credit card when I h ve only used twice about a year ago. I want to cancel groovebook but getting no where on their website showing a person how to cancel subscriptin

Joan E. Sutton Jun 10, 2019

I ordered 3 sets of pictures for May. They need to be ordered by the 7th, which I did. However, June 4th, and still no pictures. I have never had this complaint before, but I also never ordered extra sets before, is this the problem.

Bridget Savage Jun 01, 2019

GrooveBook emailed me ask me to update my billing account information which I did and I'm still unable to order my book
    Please advise
    Bridget Savage

Bridget Savage Jun 01, 2019

Please advise
    Bridget Savage

• Da
    Dan Gersey Apr 27, 2019

I need to update my credit card information! How do I do that? Dan Gersey [protected], [email protected]

• Do
    Donny Tackett Jan 22, 2019

I'm not getting my books anymore, but it says my books have been shipped. And it's keeps saying that I need to update my billing information and I do and still nothing. Need to get this fixed or I will have to cancel my account!

• Ga
    Gail Mountz Jan 22, 2019

Its telling me one book was sent December 11 and 2nd book December 21 haven't received either books can you send me a tracking no or find out where they are

debbie711 Jan 22, 2019

they took payment from my bank on dec 21st and said they sent my album out.I have not received the album, and there no way to contact by phone, can email support only and they do not respond.This is the number for them on my bank transaction they did .[protected]

• Zo
    ZoeLoraine Jan 06, 2019

I uploaded the information on my new credit card about 2 wks ago. When I try to upload a new book, it still tells me that there is a problem with my card.
    Thanks,

Mary Drake Dec 12, 2018

My Photo book has not arrived for November, could you please let me know when it will arrive? I received a paper in the mail with your packaging label, but the pictures were not in there. the post office said to contact you . if there is a problem you can contact me at - [email protected]

• Re
    Rebecca harvey Nov 12, 2018

I am having issues with the app..it says that my book for march is full and i havent even started it yet...can you please fix this issue so i can fill my march book.

Joyce Patania Coffey Nov 12, 2018

I like getting the Groovebook, but the quality of the photos is very bad. They are blurry and grainy looking. I have gotten 3 books January, February, and March Book, and the quality of all of them are poor. They are not crisp, standout pictures, they are cloudy looking.
    I will be canceling my account.
    Joyce Coffey
    Ref. # [protected]

Debbie Sharp Vinson Nov 11, 2018

I canceled and got an email "Sorry to see you go" and they're still charging me and they have no phone number!!! Cancel cancel cancel!!!

• Ba
    Barbara Rye Nov 04, 2018

I love groovebook an have been a customer for several years but its stuck in 3/24 it tells me to add but the bottom says its at 114 i have uninstalled it 4 times an nothing happens please help me so i can upload more pictures for more books as i said i love this app an have used it since Shark Tank
    Barbara Rye
    [email protected]

• Li
    Liz Auzenne Nov 01, 2018

I was charged over $7 for a book on the 8. I was charged the regular amount on the 6 or 6. I never Recieved a book and it was supposed to be cancelled. It causes my account to overdraw.

• Pa
    Patty P Hiatt Oct 27, 2018

In month of May when I downloaded 100 pictures it reloaded in month of June same 100 pictures how can I delete and reload

• Ad
    Addina Carl Oct 22, 2018

How do I change photos in books the groove bboks it just keeps takimg the same photos

• Ki
    Kim Maggiola Oct 22, 2018

I have put in my bank card info numerous times. I cant figure out what the problem is. My account is fine. Please help ! [email protected] [protected]. I really want your service. My daughter has your service using same address, could that be the problem?

• Ji
    Jill Helm Oct 22, 2018

I would like to cancel after this order that I'm waiting for now.
    I don't like the paper you use, it's too thin.
    I just put my last order in.

• Ci
    Cindy hubilla Oct 22, 2018

I ordered 2book already but I don't receive it yet.
    So I'm not sure if it safe to order again.
    Because I don't receive the pictures.
    My name Cindy Hubilla
    3802 Wendy Silver spring MD 20906
    They sent July 8, 2017

Christina Foss Oct 16, 2018

My Groovebook got shipped out on June 14, 2017 and I still haven't received it could you please get back to me thank you

• Na
    Natalie Larson Oct 15, 2018

Each time I select a photo for the month of October, the app shuts down. I tried quitting the app and restarting my phone but the problem persists. I emailed customer service but have yet to receive a reply.

DelValle Oct 15, 2018

My name is Laura Aguilar and I need to know why are you charging my account $8.+. My address is 5400 Montecito Ln Del Valle TX 78617. I've always paid $3.+ and now is $8.+ Please let me know why? Or I want to pay my initial fee of $3.+. Thanks

Destinyann66 Oct 02, 2018

My photos will not show up on the app for me to get them printed and put in my book

• Np
    Npmia Sep 20, 2018

It is repeating the same picture over, over, over again! The pad is an android! I have deleted and reloaded and have the same problem, please can a have a phone number or talk to someone regarding this problem.

• Cr
    crislyn Sep 18, 2018

Received first book, loved it. Have tons of photos on laptop. Can they upload from it?

• Tu
    Tucorey Wright Sep 10, 2018

I would like a refund because I did not purchase a book. I deactivated my account but it was reactivated because I never received my first book. When the account was reactivated I did not add my card back on there but groovebook charged me for a book I don't want.

Mattelkinsteach57 Sep 10, 2018

It says the book was shipped on August 31, but it still hasn't arrived. Of course I contacted they company about a week ago, no surprise they haven't responded. So I'll have to contact my bank and let them know of the fraudulent charges that need to be taken off.

• Em
    emctrouble Sep 10, 2018

I recently moved and changed my address for groovebook and have not received my July, and September books - I have sent them emails and have not gotten a response - it is very frustrating as these photos mean a lot to me and had multiple copies done to send to my family since i recently moved - please help

• He
    Helen Watts Sep 05, 2018

I ordered my first book and my account shows it was ordered in September and printed on October 1 and I have not received it yet. Also ordered 2 book, my account says it was printed on October 21 and have not got either one.
    Please let me know where my books are at. Helen Watts email is [censored][email protected] Concerned. Please get back to me.

• Ha
    Haleylj Sep 05, 2018

It states the book was shipped out a month ago. I have not received it. How do we find out where it is?

Brianna Turner Sep 05, 2018

I ordered my groove book on October 20, 2017 it's been 14 days already. Those pictures are of my son and I need them fast. So where is my groove book at??

Ann Higginbotham Sep 05, 2018

It will not let me print more than one book early.please help me with this.this has been going on for three months now.i have called and emailed groovebook and still groovebook never does anything but send me the same photos over and over..this is a disgrace you cant help yoir customers.i need to print more then one book early.

Mary Falco Sep 02, 2018

Tried to CANCEL. it is impossible to STOP Groovebook charging my card!!!
    $7.56 a month for "faster delivery" that Could not be ordered!!
    CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL.
    I have been charged 5-6 months and only sent ONE FRICKIN BOOK!!!

• Pa
    patricia simeone Aug 20, 2018

On the March 7 2018 billing I was charged $12.69, 3 times the usual charge of $4.23. I did not order any extra books or items and received just the one book for that month.. I Would like the difference of $8.46 refunded to me. Charges for the months prior to March and after were made correctly.

• Fa
    Farrah Jean Leal Aug 20, 2018

I just checked my bank account and Groovebook charged me $8.64 on the 4th of June. I was wondering why it did already because my photo book for this month is still locked and I can't add photos yet. My last photo book was charged why are you charging me $8.64? I would like a refund. Contact me through my email [email protected]

• Lo
    Lori Burgett Aug 20, 2018

For two months I have tried to upload photos and not been able to. Now it is not recognizing my account. [email protected] I have not been able to verify my password. Every time I click something, nothing happens. Your website is confusing. What do I need to do?

• Sh
    Sherri Pritchard Aug 20, 2018

The books are not up to par quality. Too dark. And I just got a book full of people that I don't know. Do they have my personal photos as well??

• Vi
    Victor Adjewoda Aug 20, 2018

My name is Victor Adjewoda. Please cancel my membership effective immediately. Thanks.