GrooveBookpayment/customer service

L

I have been charged for the book for May and it says it was shipped on June 3rd but yet I still have not received my book. Every time I have tried to get on the actual website to ask customer service about this I get a notice that the website is unavailable. I have received 3 books from them and enjoyed it but I am now getting very irritated as it also says my account is on hold for my June book due to a problem with my credit card yet all my other bills have been paid without problems with that same card. If I cannot get ahold of customer service I am going to cancel my subscription and contact my card company and also the Better Business Bureau.

Jackie Kessling Ganschow Nov 30, 2017

Had a flood. Ruined groovebook. Didn't know if you keep an electronic version of what I ordered and had. I will pay for a copy of each. Probably about 9 total.